“Best garlic bread ever!”

The Best Italian on the Parkway
Ranked #66 of 197 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2014

The garlic bread is famous for a reason...rolls covered in garlic butter and parmesan cheese makes for some naughty goodness! Pasta dishes were good too, but not as good as the bread!

There are newer reviews for The Best Italian on the Parkway

Reviewed June 12, 2014

This is one of our favorite places to eat when we visit Gatlinburg. You will not be disappointed. The food is more than one person can eat. Split a calzone, pasta dish or a pizza... It's all delicious! Honestly, a great restaurant!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

The only reason it is named the best is because it is the only italian on the parkway. The salad was not good; limp greens. The spaghetti marinara was ok, but it took over 30 minutes to get it. Not sure why it took so long. The restaurant really needs to be cleaned and remodeled. Very old and this makes it appear dirty. Will not go back.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

When I parked my car at a garage I asked the attendant where a good place to eat was and he told me about this restaurant. I gave it a try and it was really good. The garlic rolls are amazing. I had the Alfredo that came with the rolls and a salad. I ended up taking some home with me.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were advised to eat here while on vacation during Memorial Day weekend and on our way to Smokey Mountain Nat'l Park. Traffic into town was just brutal but guessing it was just because of the holiday.

Place was about 1/2 full during the day for lunch. Service and food were decent. Fantastic bloody mary's !

Had a mix of baked ziti, eggplant, pizza and shrimp fettuccine and, again, all were decent.

Surprised the place wasn't busier because of the heavy traffic but glad we stopped in.

Give this place a try while in Gatlinburg

1  Thank PATHRCO7