“Big lunch!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Big lunch!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

We were looking at the menu outside before entering and a woman told us that if we were going in make sure we were hungry. Very good advice even from the lunch menu it was a large meal. All the sauces and things are made there on site. Very good tasting food!!

BestItalianParkway, Public Relations Manager at The Best Italian on the Parkway, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Louisville, Kentucky
“K. Woodhouse”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Just had my first meal here in Gatlinburg. Daniel our server would NEVER work for me!!! Fist my glass was broke, cracked & chipped. I drank from it not realizing this. I had no straw. Minor cut on my lip. I did not mention the cut. However I showed him my glass. There was not an apology nor any response. After he served us we said thank you- no response. He could care less. I am not one to raise a scene. The silent customer speaks the loudest. Work on training your employees. Customer service can make a difference in a good meal or bad. Your choice

We are so sorry to hear that what a bad time you had on your visit. We will be looking into your comments and handling them appropriately.
Harlan, Kentucky
“Mixed Feelings”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We went in and placed a to go order at the Brassy's Pub area. The person in charge was arguing with the waitresses, not a pleasant atmosphere. Sooooo, we ordered a pizza , walked around and came back to pick it up. The pizza was reasonably priced and much larger than we expected for a medium. It was delicious !!! Loved it !! On the other hand, the bathrooms were disgusting and very HOT which made the smell even worse. The carpeting in the place could have used a vacuuming and they still had Christmas decorations sitting outside bagged up in April !!! Overall, the pizza was great though...

• Visited April 2014
BestItalianParkway, Public Relations Manager at The Best Italian on the Parkway, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that your experience wasn't up to our standards. We will look into your comments and see how we can better ourselves. We hope in the future you will give us another try.
Louisville, Kentucky
“Name sums it up nice”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

The garlic rolls are reason enough to give this place a try. Outstanding.

I ordered spaghetti and meatballs with a salad and was very satisfied. Food was very tasty and the portions were plentiful. The meatballs were very tender and flavorful. Salad was crisp and very fresh. Service was excellent.

Liked the place so much I went there again the following day, which was my last day in town. I had been planning on dining at Alamo Steakhouse on that day before it was time to head back home, but Best Italian really hit home and swayed me into having seconds (and was just as good the second time). Recommend!

• Visited February 2014
Columbus, Georgia
“Huge meals”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We loved Best Italian! The garlic rolls were fabulous. The chicken parmigiana was delish as were the cheesesticks. The marinara sauce was fresh and homemade. We would definitely go back again to eat. The portion sizes were huge. You could definitely share a meal between two adults. And the calzones Re ridiculously huge! :)