“Okay restaurant”

Ranked #66 of 197 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This was our first trip here. Ordered a Pizza and it was good. The restaurant could have been cleaner. The service was good, price a little high for a pizza and 3 cokes.With all the choices in Gatlinburg this will not be a regular for us.

BestItalianParkway, Public Relations Manager at The Best Italian on the Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Than you for your review. We will take your comments into consideration and see what changes we can make.

There are newer reviews for The Best Italian on the Parkway

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

This resturaunt is by far my favorite pizza. We just had a run of the mill pep and cheese and my mouth has never been so happy! My hausband loved it also. The salad was also very good and simple. The garlic knots, out of this world also. Our first night our waitress was a little off. She had a table next to us also. I know they had been there awhile and we got our food first. They complained and were taken care of. She was ok with us. Had to ask for refills. The second night the waitor brought out the pizza the the garlic bread and then I had to ask for my salad. He went a little backwards. Never refilled our drinks unless we asked. Still though, very, very, very good food. Will go back again and again :)

BestItalianParkway, Public Relations Manager at The Best Italian on the Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your business and can't wait to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went here for during our yearly December getaway to the Smokies. We went looking for the best italian and found poor service, an awful wait time, and even a large fly in my water. I brought the issue to the attention of our waiter and he said oh sorry the fly gather around the lemons. He brought me back a soda and said sorry I gave your water away. I mean are you kidding me. I almost went to management, but working in public servicr I tend not to do that. No adjustment of the ticket was offered at all evend tho I took several sips before noticing the dead insect halfway up my straw. I gave my normal healthy tip after my overpriced bill was delivered even though it was not warranted. On the plus side the food was decent. Needless to say, we will not return and would not recommend.

1  Thank RollTide817

Let me start off by saying I am so sorry for the poor customer service you received. There should have been no reason for this and we will be looking into who your server was and the issues you have addressed. We do appreciate your business and again we will be addressing the fly issue and work on your servers customer service skills.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have passed by this place for many years so we decided to try. I had baked ziti which was good. The rolls were good once I got all the Parmesan cheese off of them. Way to much parm! Husband had the Rubin which he said was very good. It had a lot of meat and came with chips. The Bloody Mary was very good. We will go back.

BestItalianParkway, Public Relations Manager at The Best Italian on the Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to you again in the future.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I had the meatball sub. The meatballs melted in my mouth. Seasoned very we'll with the right amount of sauce. My husband had the ribeye steak sandwich. The steak could have been a little thicker. Not bad. Great place for drinks.

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.