“Saddle Up!!”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Saddle Up!!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

If you are looking for breathtaking scenery then saddle up for some of the prettiest views around! takes aprox, 1 1/2 hours and well worth it to get out on the trail, see some nature and fresh air!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank DriverDan54

Florida
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“A Great Experience”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My family had been pushing to ride while we were in Gatlinburg over Thanksgiving and they got their wish. We had great horses and a very good guide so the trip went perfect. We crossed a few streams and went over simple but elevated terrain and felt that we received a full mountain experience. I was at the back and my horse got spooked by a deer who took off (didn't see it until we passed). However, the horse eased with a gentle tug on the reins (a well mannered horse). Our ride was about an hour and was perfect.

Visited November 2012
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great ride once again!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Went for our annual smoky mountain ride today and as always had a great time. We are horse owners and regular riders at home but this is something my family if four does everytime we are here. Horses are more calm always seem cared for and the guide today was great! Thanks Gary for a good trip around. They also take pictures of you and your group that you can purchase in cd or singles makes the memories last. Have a great time!

2 Thank Klynn1210
Eastern Shore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A must do”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My wife and I went for a guided , one hour , horse back ride at the smoky mountain riding stables. It was the best $60 of our vacation ($30 ea).The ride lasted a little over 1 hour and took us on a meandering trail thru a few streams and up over a mountain. Scenic, beautiful and peaceful. Our guide, Glenn, was friendly, knowledgable and patient. A definite " Must Do" .

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Stanley_43
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beautiful relaxing ride.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Our tour guide Gary was wonderful. My husband and I had a wonderful time. You ride through several streams and alongside many more. I want to adopt my husbands "Little Anne" what a beautiful and sweet horse. My horse Tim was a youngster but took great care of me. I have been riding for over 20to years but my husband has only ridden once before. They have horses for all ages and sizes. They are very well taken care of. Had a wonderful time. Would highly recommend.

4 Thank eqorsaria