“loved it... my husband has been wanting to go back since we left” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Honeymoon Hills Cabin Rentals

Honeymoon Hills Cabin Rentals
Louisville, Kentucky
“loved it... my husband has been wanting to go back since we left”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2010

i was kind of scared to book this trip( wedding/honeymoon package) i read some of the reviews online & they left something to be desired but once we got there it was beautiful, the only problem we had was that the code to our door didn't work but the staff had someone to fix it immediately. the hot tub was great(that was one of the things i had read bad things about) we spent a majority of our time in it,lol. our wedding went off without a hitch & is definatley something that my husband & i will remember always! they packed alot of meaning and advice into a service that i thought would be too short! we are waiting on our pictures to come back & i know they'll be gorgeous, if i regret anything it would be that we should've got a bigger picture package, i have nothing but good things to say about honeymoon hills & i have already told my bestie & some others that they should make the trip there.
thank you honeymoon hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we'll be back soon
karen & adrian fisher

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Newport News
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2010

I went htere to renew my weddings vows. I never had a really wedding and they made it happen. I woudl do it all over again as they can really make your dreams come ture. Everything was setup for you. You rent a grown and tex. It was really a wonderful experince.

Crawfordsville, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2010

The outside seemed a but ruff, but the in-side was beautiful, It was clean, everything sparkled, It was quite, peaceful. loved the 4 days I was there, no kids running and screaming like at the hotels, no doors banging, or people yelling. Just kick back and relax soak up the quite in the hot tub or the jacuzzi, the wife loved every minute of it. Loved the outside grill. and the kitchen

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Florence, AL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2010

We were there during a winter ice storm. We lost power to the cabin we were staying in. It could have been a very unpleasant experience but the staff and employees were very helpful and prompt to do whatever they could to help make the night more bearable. It turned out to be a very romantic vacation being snowed in with the breathtaking view of the mountains as a backdrop.

woodmen00
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2010

we had some problems right off the get go but didnt take long for someone to be at our service.. first guy that came out was a douch bag but blahhhh.. then a lady came out to help us and was very nice and friendly.. problem could not be fixed so they moved us cabins and gave us free night.. laurie very friendly and willing to work with you to make things right. nice veiw.. gravel roads kinda sucked but who cares. we are in the d** mountains. excuse my language and thanks ya..

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Kentucky
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2010

Okay to start off I would never have given Honeymoon Hills the one star that I did, but it made me put something. I made a reservation late at night on Wednesday November 11th after the exhaustion of trying to find a cabin available for Friday November 13th. This stay was for our 3 year anniversary. During that night directly after booking the reservation- my son became VERY VERY ill. Let me explain in further detail- My son was 2 years old with a 104 degree fever, he couldn't and wouldn't eat, he had no energy whatsoever so any mother could imagine my concern. Early the following morning around 2 a.m. I took him to the E.R. scared to death because of the swine flu that had been very contagious in the previous weeks and months. After signing in and having my son examined by the doctor, x-rayed to death and doing a nasal swab- it was confirmed. My son had contracted the H1N1 virus. I was very very frightened. I was informed by doctors to take my son home and to let him get better there- NOT TO GO ANYWHERE- to have someone else do our errands and just to not be around anyone unless having to. My poor husband and I wore masks and everything to protect ourselves and constantly sanitzed everything in our home and washed our hands continuously. Needless to say I called to cancel my reservations as soon as they opened up on Thursday November 12th. The woman who answers the phone- who is only friendly when your booking- NOT when your having to cancel because of a die hard emergency- informed me I would receive no refund- emergency or not- and that I could come on Saturday evening- KNOWING GOOD AND WELL MY SON WOULD NOT BE BETTER- I declined this offer because obviously I could not leave my son. My Friday morning I too had became ill. I would never recommend this place to anyone. I can understand having rules but to tell people that they can't rebook for a later stay or get a refund when it is a medical emergency is completely a load of bull. I later contacted my crediit card who did give us a temporary refund until honeymoon hills recharged my card and according to my credit card agreed for a later stay, but after contacting the honeymoon hills again- the onc again rude receptionist told me she never agreed to anything of the sort and I would have to have the credit card company fax her proof that she had agreed. I am now waiting on the papers from the cc company to come through the mail so that I can do that just myself. So to Honeymoon Hills- Shame on you for being so inconsiderate.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
7 Thank bradensmom530
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2009

We really enjoyed our stay at Honeymoon Hills! The staff was very kind and helpful, the cabins were beautiful as well as practical for our needs! I would recommend these cabins to anyone looking for a special getaway!

Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple