My finace and I decided to go to Gatlinburg and get married (not here), but we chose Honeymoon Hills. Our cabin was called "Sweet Memories". This was a "cabin" like McDonald's is "fine dining". Basically, this is a wooden storage building with a "log" siding. The front window was cracked and repaired with clear tape. Inside, the "cabin" had such details as particleboard walls painted with sponges, a fake (no heat) fireplace, curtain tie-backs were wire pipe cleaners, a musty smell, and cheap, cheesy decorations that looked like something from a flea market craft store. The toilet handle had to be held down to get it to flush, the shower stall had poor water pressure and a 4-inch crack in the fiberglass floor. There was no way to turn off the fan in the bathroom. And, the bathroom was slightly bigger than a closet.
There were a few dead bugs in the "cabin" as well.
The hot tub outside had two temps; tepid 96 degrees and too-hot 106 degrees, no middle. And, the light did not work on the hot tub nor were there stairs to get in and out of it.
You are expected to take your own trash to the dumpster (located at the office) upon checking out.
Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere (anywhere) else. No attentions to detail here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, romantic cabins nestled in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains of Gatlinburg, TN near Pigeon Forge, TN featuring red heart shaped jacuzzi for 2, outdoor hot tub, fireplace, fully stocked kitchens and breathtaking mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Honeymoon Hills Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Hills Gatlinburg
- Honeymoon Hills Hotel Gatlinburg