Me and my husband got married 12-31-09 and decided to honeymoon in Gatlinburg so I checked out honeymoon hills we stayed in Garden of Eden, when we pulled up on our wedding night they turned the lights on for us, had the fireplace going, it was so romantic. They workers were helpful getting our reservations set up, we had a blast. It even snowed on our honeymoon! Honeymoon Hills is a place to stay for couples who want to be in peace and quiet and still be close to town! Honeymoon hills is a go to place, the cabins are very clean and just a lovely paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, romantic cabins nestled in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains of Gatlinburg, TN near Pigeon Forge, TN featuring red heart shaped jacuzzi for 2, outdoor hot tub, fireplace, fully stocked kitchens and breathtaking mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Honeymoon Hills Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Hills Gatlinburg
- Honeymoon Hills Hotel Gatlinburg