Wife and I booked here for a weekend get-away, and enjoyed the stay. i have read most of the reviews and I can understand a lot of them. Yes some of the cabins are older and seem a little musty. You are out in the woods in a cabin, not a hotel out on the strip. I had a great experience with the manager, and booking was a breeze. Our cabin was great, besides a little out dated but whatever. Nice hottub outside and jazuzzi inside. The bathroom was too small, but I didn't spend my time in there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, romantic cabins nestled in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains of Gatlinburg, TN near Pigeon Forge, TN featuring red heart shaped jacuzzi for 2, outdoor hot tub, fireplace, fully stocked kitchens and breathtaking mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Honeymoon Hills Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Hills Gatlinburg
- Honeymoon Hills Hotel Gatlinburg