“You can trust Chalet Village for making your trip enjoyable & worry free!”
Review of Chalet Village

Chalet Village

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BullTrussville_AL
There are newer reviews for Chalet Village

Reviewed February 2, 2010

My wife and I come to the mountains several times a year. Sometimes we travel by ourselves, other times we are with another couple and occasionally we are with 3 or 4 couples. Chalet Village gives us the flexability of finding the right chalet for each occasion. They have a wide variety of accomodations and some of the most awesome views of the Smoky Mountians. We have used Chalet Village for many years and have never had a bad experience. From reservation to check out, the staff is always friendly and eager to make our stay more pleasant.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 2, 2010

I've booked twice now with Chalet Village and have had a good experience both times. The first time I booked was in 2006 I think. I went with Chalet Village because they had a really good deal where 1 night was free with the purchase of 3 nights. Their website at the time didnt' register the discount at first, but all I had to do was call their number and they fixed it right away. I joined their emailing list and get notified when there are deals like that running. They have an updated website that gives you lots of information and pictures, and is easy to search for amentities. They have a very good variety of places to stay and in different locations too. Both houses where I stayed were exceptionally clean and had all the things I needed. I would definitely recommend booking with Chalet Village.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2010

My husband and I started out renting with Chalet Village for our honeymoon in Sept 06. Since then, we have made it a traditiion to go there every February or March. The past 2 years we have come with my sister and BIL and we always find a chalet to meet our needs. The chalets are always spotless and well taken care of. The beds have always been comfortable and the hot tubs always very clean. The staff has always been super friendly and accommodating. I have nothing but great things to say about them! We are planning on going back in March and will probably continue to do so for as long as we can!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family