“Good food, friendly servers!”

Little House of Pancakes
Ranked #13 of 201 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

You can count on good country food here. The Sunday lunch special is Pot Roast or Roast Chicken, and both are delicious! Servers are the best, friendly and efficient!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

This was a great place to eat breakfast. We actually ate there both mornings we were in Gatlinburg. The food was hot and yummy! The waitress was attentive and really nice.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

The coffee cup size was great. Strong coffee but underwhelming taste. Watery syrup. Chewey pancakes... The city game was supposed to be sweet apposed to the sour country game but the city ham was pretty sour. Good grits nice and thick. We had stomach aches all day after eating here.

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

This place is perfectly acceptable. I like it because it's a locally family owned place. It's not a part of the super busy strip and get generic. The service was awesome. We had a very nice waitress. The food was tasty and came quickly. But, not too quickly. The food tasted homemade not from the box. I appreciate that. We didn't try the other pancake places. So I have nothing to compare it to. I liked it.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

My family and I have been coming to Gatlinburg qyite often from Ohio over the past 2 or 3 years. Ever since finding this place we just dont want to go anywhere else. The staff is excellent and very kind. The food is awesome and very good portions. I eat as much here as I would at any other all gou caneat buffet at a fraction of the cost. The last time I went with my family (4 adults and 2 children ages 5 and 6) we ate for less than what 3 adults would have cost us at almost all other places down here. I have no plans of eating breakfast anywhere else. I can say if we would have eaten breakfast at another place that is family style serving and the name begins with "Mama's" it would have been almot 3 timea the cost. Little House of Pancakes is our official breakfast place now and for as long az we continue to come here.