“No doubt about it”

Little House of Pancakes
Ranked #15 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fairmont WV
“No doubt about it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

You say you like breakfast well then don't miss this spot amazing 11 in our family and the staff is great the food wonderful don't miss it

• Visited June 2014

St. Louis, Missouri
“Ate here 3 days in a row”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

From the outside this place might not look like much but their food and service are fantastic. Very down home country, great prices, great service and the food speaks for itself. The blueberry pancakes are amazing, omlets are super good and so are the biscuits and gravy. We liked it so much we ate there three days in a row!!!!

• Visited June 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Love the food, but next time I want a different table”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stopped in little house of pancakes on my recent trip. I really do love their food. The sign says that they are Americas favorite pancakes, they may be mine too. The last two times ive eaten there they have put me at exactly the same table, near where people enter the restaurant. The only thing that I didn't like was that there was a table next to me, where employees kept sitting down and having conversations. It really made me feel kind of uneasy. Ive worked in restaurants for years and I understand what its like to work in one. I would just prefer to be seated away from their conversations. I will come back to this restaurant in the future, but just prefer to be seated away from this table.

• Visited May 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best breakfast in the smokies- always on our itinerary!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

We have to eat here for breakfast every time we visit the Gatlinburg area (2-4 times a year). This place has the best pancakes and the best bacon. The pancakes are fluffy and they have at least a dozen fruit toppings to chose from. Not only do they "top" your pancakes with the fruit, in many cases they bake it right into it. Think banana slices or large fresh blackberries baked into the pancake batter. Delicious! The bacon is thick and an applewood smoked bacon.

I eat here with my boyfriend, who is not a pancake person. If you want biscuits and gravy and other "meaty" dishes, they have that too. This is also his favorite breakfast place in the area. It's slightly off the beaten path but well worth the trip.

The service is also top notch. Many restaurants in the area bring in teenagers who have never waited tables before. Not here, these are experienced local waitresses and waiters who really do a good job of making your meal enjoyable. And did I mention it's about half the price of eating a so-so breakfast on the Gatlinburg strip or in a chain restaurant in the area? I can't think of a single negative about this place. It's really that good!

• Visited May 2014
Columbia, Tennessee, United States
“fantastic food without the crowd”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place is off of the main road through Gatlinburg, though only a 5 minute drive. And believe me, it's worth the drive. This restaurant has much more room between tables than the Pancake Pantry, and it's not near as crowded, but the food is as good. You also don't feel like you are being rushed out, which is what can happen at Pancake Pantry sometimes. I had the French Toast with cinnamon butter and it was fantastic.

Visited May 2014