“Very delicious”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Very delicious”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had breakfast here around 1030am on saturday Sept 22nd. I was part of a group of 13. I ordered 3 buttermilk pancakes with 2 over easy eggs and sausage patties. Total price was 7.75. For 3 pancakes plus sausage it was 7.25, so I decided to also get the 2 eggs for another 50 cents. The eggs were cooked to order and about what you would expect for eggs. The pancakes were very good served with lots of butter that easily spreads on the hot pancakes. The server did a great job waiting on our large group. A couple of people in my group ordered grits, and said they werent very good, but I did not have them so I cannot judge. I will go here again on my next trip in June.

• Visited September 2012

Marquette, Michigan
“Fabulous breakfast!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Great service, great food, great prices! The pancakes are delicious. The bacon,egg and cheese sandwich was nicely done. Kids meals were a good portion and well priced. We will visit again!

Richmond, Virginia
“Great before a day of hiking/adventure!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The whole family loved our breakfasts at Little House of Pancakes! We enjoyed a hearty meal before spending the day hiking and rafting. The kids liked it so much we had to eat there on our way out of town!

Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious pancakes!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Great place for breakfasts, the pancakes are a must have. The pancake portions are huge and enough to share if you're not that hungry. It was pretty empty when we ate there and the service was very attentive. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited August 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Pancakes!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This place was bigger than the name suggests, but not huge. The coffee was decent, the pancakes were plenty and the service was small-town friendly. Our waitress looked like she was about 15 years old and was cute as a button.
You can't go to Gatlinburg without stopping somewhere for pancakes! Might as well be this little place that's off the main 'touristy' strip.

• Visited May 2012