“Great place to stay in Gatlinburg Tn”

Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway
Ranked #71 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stopped over in Gatlinburg on our way home from Nashville and where very happy that we choose Days Inn and Suties Downtown Parkway!! We called ahead to request an early check in of 1pm even though check is is 3pm. They said to call back later and they would see what they could do as they had a full house the night before. We called back and talked to Carolyn around 11:45am and she said they were working on the room for us now and hoped it would be ready when we arrived. We arrived around 12:50pm and Carolyn said yes it is ready, we were so relieved and checked in!! The rate was great as was the king room ground floor as we requested!! Even after we returned home a couple days later and I called and talked to Wendy about a room in Feb 2013, Wendy was very helpful with the reservation!! This is a place where all the staff went out of their way to help us any way they could!! Thank you to all the staff!! Bonnie & Ken Thomas

Room Tip: If you want early check in be sure to request when you make your reservations and BE SURE to CALL AH...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,730)

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Loved staying at this place. It is right on the strip in Gatlinburg, although it is at one end, which makes walking the strip very nice. Anything we needed was taken care of by 1 phone call the the desk. I would highly recommend. staying here.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet place to stay, this is the place.
1  Thank mike h
Reviewed August 27, 2012

There isn't very much water pressure on the Third Floor corner loft balcony room and if you have contact lens this room does not have a plug in the sink. The toilet flushed VERY slowly and the tub/shower drained sloooooowly also. There is only one chair on the balcony so you have to deal with it. Don't accidentally leave something like a pillow; they won't find it. Even if you offer them a cash bribe to do so.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

My only complaint was pillows were very thin and bathroom wasnt as big as it could had been but other then that, it wasn't bad. This place was within walking distance to almost anything in Gatlinburg.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank ibfred
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I would not go to this hotel, first I will say I injured myself on there property and they. Never called me the next. Day .my trip was ruin I couldn't barley walk any where. Thank god there are free trolley rides or I would of never seen anything. This hotel is not owned by the days inn its own by Mr patel that still refusing to return any of my calls about my fall and injuries. Horable service in the hotel go some where else.funny thing is I told them I will write this review and they didn't seem to care. PLEASE Beware take this as my personal warning I hope this helps someone so what happened to me will never happen to another persons vaction to be ruin.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed August 9, 2012

For the location you couldn't beat the price. The hotel room wasn't very large and the bathroom was tiny. It was newly remodeled. Air conditioning worked great. Breakfast was to be expected. The only problem was the staff didn't want to leave us enough towels. For 70 something dollars a night it was a clean and safe place to rest your head with friendly service. I couldn't of expected anymore for the price I paid.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2012

My daughter and I checked in for one night on the 3th of Aug. I wish we could have stayed two nights because I found the hotel to be very nice and clean and I have back problems I hate to stay in a hotel because of the hard bed but the bed was great in fact if so great I want to know what kind of mattress they had and Carolynn was great with the information thanks girl and yes I will be stay there again thank to all the staff I worked at two hotel for four and i know first hand how hard your job is.

Loney