$187
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Crossroads Inn and Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$179
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$160
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$179
Hotels.com
$444
$309
HolidayInn.com
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$234
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$139
EconoLodge
Johnson's Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$149
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$159
$933
Cancelon
1,815 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We stay in this Daysinn and Suites Downtown during spring break 2012,It exceeded our expectations. It is very clean, staff is friendly and the breakfast is good.The hotel is within walking distance of everything in downtown Gatlinburg or there is a trolly stop right by the hotel if you want to take advantage of that.The view out the window was the mountains. Pretty neat. This is almost to the national park and a great location.
If we return to Gatlinburg, we won't stay anywhere else

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank David s
Reviewed April 2, 2012

So for my 21st birthday, me and three friends want to hit Gatlinburg and have a good time. It's later in the night by the time we get there, and we were all wanting to go to the pool before they closed in an hour. We get to our rooms and the list of problems began. Our bathroom had an incomplete handle that just spins over and over with no lock, and I had to hold my foot out to make sure the gentliest breeze didn't knock it open. There were stickers from previous guest all over mirrors and a hair clip that I assume the guest were trying to use to shut the curtain since they were built so poorly. It kind of looked like the previous guest did the cleaning. I was like whatever, we will go complain and go pool while they fix. The pool REEKS of mildrew and the water was VERY cloudy to point I was scared to get in. We went back to room and some guy suddenly just barged into room wanting to fix door. Awesome, thanks for knocking...I could be naked right now for all you know, just barging on in with no warning! We end up getting of room changed and slept there that night only for us to notice our new room toilet is leaking EVERYWHERE and the shower rod fell out of wall and came down on top of my friend during her shower which caused her to fall and hurt herself and start bleeding. I went to demand a refund, and front desk woman could careless and told me for my $70 night she could only give me $20. She was going to move us rooms AGAIN to yet another piece of crap before my boyfriend somehow got on her soft side or she was terrified from my angry father blasting on her phone...while he gone I'm raging in our broken room and cleaning service just comes in and started doing their business while we still in room. Woman moved us to one of their better rooms FINALLY because my boyfriend. I will NEVER go back and feel so embarrassed and angry in front of my friends for making them have to go through all this on the only weekend we had. Worse HOTEL ever!

Room Tip: Get the highest rooms possible or look the other way! Better yet, stay away period.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Holly R
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Decided to come visit Gatlinburg for a weekend. Choose to stay here because of the location.... Worst mistake I could have made. Checked into a dirty room and the staff was not really helpful in correcting my concerns. I would suggest not staying here! Ive been to Gatlinburg a hundred times and I can say there are way better hotels around town

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Brad H
Reviewed March 20, 2012

This room is in the bottom 1% of hotels I have stayed in stinks inside and out. Bathrooms nasty roaches toilet did not flush. I never write a review but felt like I needed too

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Came in to see the National Park, and expected the place to be so-so. Instead, we had a GREAT room and friendly staff! I have terrible allergies, and was relieved to find that the hotel didn't have any strange fragrances, and even the detergent they used did not give me a skin rash! (This is often a problem of mine with hotels). It was located near the beginning of the strip area, and also right at the entrance to the National Park. All around great place. Next time I visit the area, I will absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends