Hampton Inn Gatlinburg
$118
$108
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$63
$61
$46
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$65
$63
Agoda.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$69
$67
Agoda.com
Bent Creek Golf Village(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$109
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$92
Travelocity
$99
TripAdvisor
1,360 results
All reviewsgreat locationcreek view roomcreek sidewithin walking distanceparking lotober gatlinburgroom was cleanthe breakfast areapark entranceconvention centerfree breakfastfirst floorpool and hot tubking roomhot breakfastwould stay here againgas fireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2009

Perfect location as we were attending a competition at the convention center. Room was ALWAYS clean. Pool area is nice & well maintained.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank Dmommab
Reviewed March 21, 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn for two nights. Our room was on the bottom floor with a balcony view of a beautiful creek. The sound of that creek was so relaxing. We enjoyed watching the ducks and birds. Bathroom was small. Fireplace was nice. The room did have a mildew smell. The smell bothered myself more than my husband. The smell wasn't strong enough to request another room. This hotel is in a great location. We had a wonderful steak at "The Park Grill". Just a block down from hotel. My husband said that was the Best Ribeye he has ever had. Our meal was about $80. We walked the parkway with all the souvenir shops and amusement. After a few shops, everything looks the same. Best shopping was at the "Tanger Outlets" in Sevierville. Spent all day there. Great buys. We ate breakfast at the "Pancake Pantry". (walking distance from hotel) Another great meal. Get there before 9am so you won't have to wait. Went to "Dixie Stampede". Food was good. Show was good. I'm glad our teenager wasn't with us, he would not have liked it. The bluegrass music would have drove him crazy. Before heading home, we ate breakfast at the Applewood grill.(famous Apple barn, that my neighbors told me about) Great buttermilk pancakes. Bought Apple/raspberry wine at winery and DELICIOUS caramel apples.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BamaDiane
Reviewed March 1, 2009

We went to Gatlinburgm Tenessee for a weekend escape with my husband, we stayed at the Hampton Inn and loved it!! the location is perfect, it's near everything, you have restaurants and entretainement at a walking distance. All Rooms have private balconies on a Mountain Stream or with a Mountainview and they are nice and clean spotless, they have all the amenities that you'll need, great breakfast and great staff always willing to help, great safe parking lot; I'll defenitely come back.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ana N
Reviewed February 28, 2009

Stayed 5 nights at the Hampton. Booked through the Hampton website, and got a nice rate.
Pros:
Comfortable beds, plenty of pillows, clean room w/ balcony overlooking the creek.
Friendly and helpful staff, check-in/check-out was a breeze, 24 hour coffee(!!)
Quiet!

The free breakfast was nice. Don't expect more than a continental breakfast (mostly breads, cereal, yogurt, fruit). They do alternate the "hot stuff" daily. For example, one day was eggs and sausage patties, the next waffles and smoked sausage.

The only con I can think of was that the bathroom didn't have a vent. I shared a room with my teenage sons, and could not freely open the bathroom door after showering. The steam built up and the room was like a sauna, making it hard to dress.

I would definately stay here again.

Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank cajunawlins
Reviewed January 3, 2009

we have stayed at this Hampton Inn many times. We had a great visit during the Christmas season. It is in a great location for a shopping walk around Gatlinburg. The staff is friendly. The breakfast is good. You have to get there early to get the fresh Krispy Creme donuts. The rooms are smaller than a lot of the Hamptons, but the place is clean and quiet. It is across the street from Calhouns, which is a great place to eat. The banana pudding is delicious.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank debcanton