Hampton Inn Gatlinburg
$107
$98
  • Pool
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$109
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$59
EconoLodge
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$70
$129
GardenInn.com
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$99
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$80
$195
$189
$89
TripAdvisor
1,358 results
All reviewsgreat locationcreek view roomcreek sidewithin walking distanceparking lotober gatlinburgroom was cleanthe breakfast areapark entranceconvention centerfree breakfastfirst floorpool and hot tubking roomhot breakfastwould stay here againgas fireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My stay this time was better than last since they have completed renovations. Also, there was different people at the front desk this time and they were wonderful. Very friendly and professional. My room was fresh and clean. I highly recommend that you pay a little extra and get a room by the mountain stream. Bed is very comfortable. Room is appointed well. I really like the location. A better Hampton Inn. Oh, and very nice handicap friendly pool area.

Room Tip: Be sure to get a room by the stream rather than the ones that overlook the parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank stevewilhite
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I went on a weekend trip to Gatlinburg on July 20th and stayed at the Hampton Inn. We had stayed here years ago and decided to return this weekend. We normally stayed at a locally owned property when we come to Gatlinburg to save some money, but this time decided to earn some Hilton points. This Hampton was very nice and is in a good location in Gatlinburg. It is at the top of the busiest part of the city, but still an easy walk to everything. The queen bed room we had was nice; however, was small but clean and there was a pull out sofa and a nice balcony. The hotel also had a breakfast available with waffles, eggs, sausgage and etc that was free. Overall, this was a good experiance.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank charles c
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I was surprised by two things maybe three. It was at the end of the main strip. That means crowded streets all the way to the hotel. But it is at the end so it's easy to get to the National park. The "river view" is a little stream. Which was fine it is a very busy area. The most surprising part is that it is a Hampton with outside opening doors! I.e open your room door and you are outside in the parking lot. I am not a big fan of this. The friendly staff made up for most of this. The breakfast was good. Rooms clean, beds comfortable, eating places nearby. The national park being close by was all I needed. Great place, good hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Normally we stay at one of the other Hilton Properties in Gatlinburg but decided to try the Hampton this time. At first we were hesitant as we do not stay at facilities with exterior room doors. After communicating with management we decided to make the reservation. Upon arrival we were greeted by Sarah who was absolutely engaging and professional. This is an older facility that has been updated to Hampton Standards. The room is smaller but the balcony makes up for it. The room and bed were clean and comfortable- Hampton standards. The location is great and everything is within walking distance. The hot breakfast is available each morning and the dining area is immaculate- it was a treat to also eat outside adjacent to the flowing creek. The swimming area is very nice and there also is a fitness room . After a couple of days we forgot all about the exterior door as the facility was quiet. The value for this facility is excellent particularly when you consider the daily breakfast. The room had a microwave and fridge. We were quiet impressed and have no reservation in recommending this Hampton.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter. Lower floors may hear the traffic. The balcony rooms are preferred.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I wanted to attend Gatlinburg's Fourth of July Parade which occurs at midnight on July 3. Because of the time of the parade and not wanting to deal with traffic afterwards, I searched for a convenient downtown location. The personnel at the hotel were very friendly. The property and room were very clean. The location was awesome. I had a creekside room which overlooked a running creek, the sound of the water was very relaxing....best sleep I've had in a while! Even with the Fourth of July holiday, I had no issues with noise or being disturbed. The hotel is close to shopping, restaurants, attractions, etc... I will definitely stay here again. There was a fireplace in the room which I would love to come back and use in colder weather too!

Room Tip: Ask for a creekside room
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo