“Perfectly Relaxing with great patio and hot tub!”
other travelers have booked this property
Welcome. Only 9 steps to Just Enuff Front from the road
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Welcome. Only 9 steps to Just Enuff
Front from the road
Sign at entrance to driveway
Driveway from deck. 2 car parking.
Charcoal Grill, in fondo, di passi fino alla porta d'ingresso
Front deck
Smoky morning from the front deck.
Smokey Mountain tramonto.
Occasional visitor
Bear at trash container. Please keep container latched.
Entrance to cabin
Kitchen
Main floor vanity
King sized bed - main floor
Jacuzzi Tub with waterfall filler spout
Private Deck off of Main Floor Bedroom
Hot Tub on Deck off of Main Floor Bedroom
Livingroom with fireplace
Stairs to loft
Arcade game
Full sized futon in loft.
Loft bathroom
Loft deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jenna H
Madison, Alabama
“Perfectly Relaxing with great patio and hot tub!”
Reviewed April 2, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

I can't imagine one additional amenity to add to this cabin to make it any better. The location was fantastic. It is very easy to access downtown Gatlinburg from this cabin. It is also very easy to find, but it is off the main drag (which was a plus for us!). I think we heard maybe 2 cars drive by during our entire stay. It is very relaxing and peaceful. The views were spectacular, we enjoyed our morning coffee on the front porch each morning! This cabin does offer a full kitchen/dining area, so if you want to cook, go for it! The fireplace is pretty awesome too! The bed is large, soft and super comfortable. I fell asleep in no time and slept throughout the entire night peacefully. This cabin also makes you feel very safe with the added security and outdoor motion lighting. It is clean and has a nice large open floor plan. This trip was for just me and my husband, but I would think 1-2 children could easily tag-a-long! Hot tub was clean, hot and the jets worked great! Donnalee (the owner) did an excellent job at communicating with us prior to the trip to make sure we were fully prepared. She is very nice and helpful. We will be back!

Katie C
“Beautiful cabin”
Reviewed March 12, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

We absolutely loved our stay at this cabin. Everything was so nice and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Gary Anth...
“The Perfect Honeymoon”
Reviewed February 9, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

This place was absolutely splendid. Our stay felt like a dream; one we just never wanted to wake up from. Upon arrival everything was clean and even more beautiful then the pictures make it out to be. The Jacuzzi tub in the Master Bedroom worked wonderfully and the Hot Tub was perfect for relaxing after fun-packed day in Gatlinburg. The bed was great and soft and just very welcoming, I had zero problems falling asleep in this bed. The decor is very cute and friendly. Nice flat screen HD TV in the bedroom and a nice large flat screen in the living room great for curling up on the couch with some wine and watching some movies. Oh! And the location could could hardly be any better. Its maybe 5 minutes from Gatlinburg, tops. This cabin was a dream and we will absolutely be renting it in the future. If you are contemplating renting this one, I say pull the trigger. You won't regret it.

Rachel Re...
“Perfect size and atmosphere for couples”
Reviewed December 17, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Honestly, this place was amazing! When I was having trouble finding some information before our stay, Donnalee called to make sure everything would be ok. My boyfriend and I stayed here as a weekend getaway and it was worth it. The location is close to Downtown Gatlinburg and many dinner shows in Pigeon Forge. We could easily get many places in under 20 minutes. The hot tub was amazing and the fireplaces were nicely placed. There were only two downsides that weren't that big of a deal to us. You cannot make s'mores in the fireplaces. There's not really a way to get close enough to the fire. The microwave worked for us instead! The bathtub in the house is beautiful, but takes forever to fill up. I turned the taps on completely and it took over 30 minutes to get halfway full. But, the tub is big enough for two people and can also we used similarly to the hot tub outside. Overall, it was a beautiful place to stay! The cabin was decorated beautifully for Christmas, as well! Thank you Donnalee for letting us stay here!

Management Response
Jan 21, 2018
Thank you again for choosing our cabin. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your stay.
Safe travels
Jennifer...
“Perfect Cabin Getaway!”
Reviewed December 4, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

My boyfriend and I rented this cabin for a short getaway and it was perfect! It was clean and cozy! It's location to Downtown Gatlinburg made it convenient but was far enough off the main strip to have a secluded feel. We will definitely be reserving this cabin again!

dm0924
Jasper, Alabama
“Great getaway”
Reviewed November 28, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

My husband and I rented this cabin for our first trip as a married couple.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The only thing we could say would have made it better is curtains or shades on the back porch and The glass doors and windows other than that we have no complaints and would definitely stay again without hesitation!

Josh R
“Honeymoon get away”
Reviewed November 7, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

My beautiful bride and I are from the north, so we don't get to experience many mountains. We enjoyed the scenery (especially how so much is growing back from the fire a few years back), and the closeness to Gatlinburg's downtown strip as well as many trail heads. Besides the location, this cabin had all we needed to cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We loved the fireplaces and hot tubs. Hope to visit again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing