“Our favorite vacation”
other travelers have booked this property
Welcome to our cabin Brigadoon III. Experience 'a Touch of Magic in the Smokies'
Look for our green sign when you arrive. As you open the front door a relaxing Smoky Mountain vacation awaits you.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Look for our green sign when you arrive.
As you open the front door a relaxing Smoky Mountain vacation awaits you.
A true log cabin experience with all the comforts of home.
Seating for 6 with 2 additional places by the island.
Movie night and sporting events never looked better than on our 80'HDTV.
Stadium seating with pull out queen sleep sofa.
Enjoy our extensive movie collection - over 100 DVD titles.
Challenge your friends and family to a pool tournament!
Family fun for everyone including a wide selection of board games.
Main floor king bedroom suite - sleep in luxurious comfort! pillowtop beds.
Plenty of room for privacy.
Soak away the stresses of everyday life in the huge Jacuzzi tub.
Upstairs loft bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Enjoy the view from the comfort of your own bed.
Outdoor dining at its finest!
Upper level deck -breakfast anyone?
Relax and unwind in the tranquil beauty right outside your cabin.
Feel the stresses melt away as you relax in the large hot tub.
Enjoy the sunset from the peace and quiet of Brigadoon III.
The view from the back deck again courtesy of our guest Cathy taken Oct 2015
Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook yummy meals.
The view from across the road taken Oct 2015 courtesy of our guest, Cathy.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sheila K
“Our favorite vacation”
Reviewed April 8, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

This was the most relaxing vacation our family has ever had! The cabin was beautiful and the location was perfect. Our family of six all agree that we would love to come back again!

Apr 11, 2018
Sheila, thank you for your kind review. I love hearing from our guests and so am so glad that you had a wonderfully relaxing vacation together. I'd love to have you and your family back in the future.
michellea...
Columbus, Mississippi
“Great time in the mountains”
Reviewed March 26, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Came down for spring break with my family and my sister. I must say the moment we walked in the room I was amazed. The cabin looked even better in person. The description on the website was described to a T. Fully stocked with all the nessity that you would need. The kids spent the entire trip in the theatre and game room. There were 2 sofa sleepers in the theatre room which came to a surprise to us. Plenty of bedding linens and throws. Everything was very clean. Showers were spotless. Be careful when shooting pool because we had an accident shortly after arriving busting the window because the ball flew across the table through the window. We called Debbie, the owner, and she quickly got on it and had a contractor to come and board it up. Other than that accident the only other problem was we didn't see any bears lol. Overall Debbie, was very detailed and promptly answered messages before we arrived. She emailed all the details you will need to have an enjoyable stay. Will stay again and I highly recommend it to anyone.

Apr 11, 2018
Michelle, thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind words. I am so happy you all enjoyed your stay! Accidents do happen and I'm happy we were able to sort it all out quickly. I look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Jeffrey J
“Rustic Comfort”
Reviewed March 6, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Beautiful place with great amenities. Enjoyed billiards, the theater room, hot tubbing, fast WiFi, and the view!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you Jeffrey for your review. I am glad you enjoyed all the amenities the cabin has to offer!
SGlasco
“Mountain Escape”
Reviewed February 21, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The cabin was really nice and clean. It had all the amenities promised and all in good condition. I would definitely book again.

Mar 9, 2018
Thank you 'Stephanie for your 5* review. I have an excellent housekeeping staff who always keep the cabin in great condition for our guests.
rodechamo
Houston, Texas
“Urban Ski Weekend 02/02-05/2018”
Reviewed February 5, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This cabin’s scenic view was very nice. The amenities were awesome. The operational instructions provided were visitor friendly. No need for outside excursions when lodging here. Thanks Debbie (owner) for being accommodating.

Mar 28, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to post your 5 bubble review. So glad to hear you enjoyed your time both in the cabin and at Ober Gatlinburg skiing!
Lima, Ohio
Reviewed December 28, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Mar 28, 2018
Thanks Brandi!! I love exceeding our guests expectations. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to having you as guests again..
Countryde...
“Great Family Escape”
Reviewed December 18, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Great clean cabin!!! We visited the week before Christmas and the owner had it all beautifully decorated for Christmas!!! Made the whole experience even more special!!! Most comfortable bed ever!!! Close to town. My two teenage boys loved the game room and theater!!! Would highly recommend!!!!

Mar 28, 2018
Karla, thank you so much for your glowing review of our home :-) It is so rewarding to hear from my guests that they appreciate Brigadoon as we do. It's truly one of my favorite places to be.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing