“Wonderful Quaint Cabin with Awesome Owner”
other travelers have booked this property
Welcome to our cabin Brigadoon III. Experience 'a Touch of Magic in the Smokies'
Look for our green sign when you arrive. As you open the front door a relaxing Smoky Mountain vacation awaits you.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Look for our green sign when you arrive.
As you open the front door a relaxing Smoky Mountain vacation awaits you.
A true log cabin experience with all the comforts of home.
Seating for 6 with 2 additional places by the island.
Movie night and sporting events never looked better than on our 80'HDTV.
Stadium seating with pull out queen sleep sofa.
Enjoy our extensive movie collection - over 100 DVD titles.
Challenge your friends and family to a pool tournament!
Family fun for everyone including a wide selection of board games.
Main floor king bedroom suite - sleep in luxurious comfort! pillowtop beds.
Plenty of room for privacy.
Soak away the stresses of everyday life in the huge Jacuzzi tub.
Upstairs loft bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Enjoy the view from the comfort of your own bed.
Outdoor dining at its finest!
Upper level deck -breakfast anyone?
Relax and unwind in the tranquil beauty right outside your cabin.
Feel the stresses melt away as you relax in the large hot tub.
Enjoy the sunset from the peace and quiet of Brigadoon III.
The view from the back deck again courtesy of our guest Cathy taken Oct 2015
Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook yummy meals.
The view from across the road taken Oct 2015 courtesy of our guest, Cathy.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Cynthia P
Homer, Illinois
“Wonderful Quaint Cabin with Awesome Owner”
Reviewed January 8, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

This cabin was way up in the mountains between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Although the drive up the mountain was winding and sometimes narrow, it was worth it. The cabin had everything we could ask for. We loved hanging the hot tub overlooking the mountains. The kids loved playing pool and there were tons of DVDs for all ages. Surround sound was a great experience for my teenagers as they watched their movies. I texted the owner on Christmas day with a question before leaving the next day and she texted right back and was sincere and so nice about my bothering her and her family on their special day. She did everything possible to make this stay perfect for us. I would highly recommend this cabin. They have fold out couches to make into beds but my 6'3" boys said the couches were very comfortable without making them into beds.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 4, 2017
Thank you Cynthia for taking the time to submit your review. The main reason I decided to rent the cabin myself, and not use on of the big rental companies in the area, was so that I can be 'hands on' with all the aspects of making my guests stay special.
Pattee73
“All it says and more...with a personal touch!”
Reviewed August 7, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This was a trip I took with me and my two daughters, I have to say I did have a little bit of nerves about the trip and safety.... But the minute we got to the cabin I felt completely at ease, from the location to the lock combination on the door. When we opened the door, the cabin was beautiful...it actually looks better in person then
it did in the pictures. It was clean and the kitchen had all supplies needed ... Except for your actual food,
of course. Ms. Debbie gives you such a personal touch, she emailed me, prior to the trip, with lots of hints and ideas and directions. She had me text when we got there, to make sure everything was okay. We had a problem with the DVD player in the movie room and she and her husband stayed on the phone with us,trying to help us get it up and running. When we couldn't, she had someone out there first thing the next morning to get it working. (Let me clarify, nothing was wrong with the equipment..just us operators) She continued to check in with us, which I thought was a very nice and personal touch! I've rented cabins before and have never had contact with the owner like this and never did I get easy directions and helpful hints before. I know this is a long review but I just wanted to touch on all the parts that meant something to me! I would definitely go back and recommend this cabin!! My girls loved the movie room and game room and it is downstairs ...so I didn't have to hear all of it

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Aug 20, 2016
I appreciate you taking the time to write your detailed review Patricia. I love renting our cabin and interacting with our guests. Phil & I only have 4 cabins so I am able to offer a personalized service and assistance when needed. Our newly added theater room with 80" HDTV, surround sound and extensive DVD library is a great place to relax and chill after taking in all of the fun attractions of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing