“We love Elk Spring Resort. Getting ready to book 4th year.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Elk Springs Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Elk Springs Resort
Missouri
“We love Elk Spring Resort. Getting ready to book 4th year.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2009

We recently stayed for the 3rd year during the Thanksgiving holiday. We love the cabins and the fact that they offer pet friendly cabins which allows us to travel with our ENTIRE family. There's no check in/out hassle, just a phone call for each. Cabins are extremely clean and make you feel like you are in your "home away from home". I odn't even search for other areas in the Gatlinburg area. I just pick my cabin with Elk Springs and call up the friendly associates or book online. Thanks for making our Thanksgiving holidays memorable year after year.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
Ansted, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2009

Wow! What a wonderful cabin with many amenities. My wife and I were celebrating our 30th anniversary along with our daughter, son-in-law, and 61/2 month old grandson. We loved the jacuzzis in the two main bedrooms and the big movie room. Everything was spotless in the cabin. We look forward to returning in the future. We had a great relaxing vacation. We had privacy from the other cabins around us and the view was beautiful. I was very impressed with our cabin. Ed Deligne (WV Mountaineer--Let's Go Mountaineers)

1 Thank wreckerman
Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2009

We stayed in "The View" and we loved it!! The kids loved the air hockey and pool table as well as the theather room. We just loved everything and now my son wants to come back next November for his 13th birthday. We seen 3 cub bears right in our backyard while we were sitting on the deck and got some great pictures! We will most defintely be back.

Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Clarksville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2009

We have stayed at several cabins managed by different resorts and I have to tell you this was by far the best one. I am a neat freak by nature and walked into the cabin to see where I would need to start my cleaning. I didn't see any dusty bunnies, dirty sinks, or dust on anything. This was the first time I stayed someplace that I actually didn't have to spend a couple of hours cleaning before I felt I could actually enjoy my vacation. We had 9 people in our group ( 2 of them were teenagers) and we never ran out of hot water like someone else had said they had.
Not only will I recommend this cabin, but I will stay here again.

Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2009

We stayed for 4 days, leaving on the 5th -- it could not have been any better! The cabin was not only beautiful but also very clean. The rooms were cute and large enough to put all the gear we brought down. The kitchen was outstanding and had everything equipped that you need to cook even the finest of dinners. The staff was friendly and helpful. They directed us to the grocery store (very close by) and answered any questions that we had. The only thing that I thought was lacking was amble towels. IAfter getting in the hot tub and then showering later, we felt we were constantly throwing towels in the washer and dryer.

Will I be back - You betcha!!!

south carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2009

We recently stayed at the grin and bear it cabin and thouroughly enjoyed it! It was very convenient not having to check in or out! We called the morning of our arrival and they gave us a code for the door and we drove straight to the cabin. That was so convenient after being on the road 6 hours! We also requested a xbox360 game system on Saturday and they were nice enough to bring it to us. Great Service and the person that hepled me book this cabin picked the perfect one for what I wanted. It was one of the more private ones one the resort. The cabins are beautiful, the employees are very helpful, we will defintely be back, probably to stay at same cabin! The price is a little higher than average, but well worth the money in my opinion!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
holton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2009

cabins are absolutely gorgeous with gorgeous views. we definitely will go back to these resorts. we looked at tons of websites and called around getting quotes. gave us an excellent deal as well!! thanks again!!