“We are definitley going to stay at this cabin again.”
Review of Elk Springs Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Elk Springs Resort
Reviewed November 2, 2009

We have stayed at several cabins managed by different resorts and I have to tell you this was by far the best one. I am a neat freak by nature and walked into the cabin to see where I would need to start my cleaning. I didn't see any dusty bunnies, dirty sinks, or dust on anything. This was the first time I stayed someplace that I actually didn't have to spend a couple of hours cleaning before I felt I could actually enjoy my vacation. We had 9 people in our group ( 2 of them were teenagers) and we never ran out of hot water like someone else had said they had.
Not only will I recommend this cabin, but I will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,513)

Reviewed October 31, 2009

We stayed for 4 days, leaving on the 5th -- it could not have been any better! The cabin was not only beautiful but also very clean. The rooms were cute and large enough to put all the gear we brought down. The kitchen was outstanding and had everything equipped that you need to cook even the finest of dinners. The staff was friendly and helpful. They directed us to the grocery store (very close by) and answered any questions that we had. The only thing that I thought was lacking was amble towels. IAfter getting in the hot tub and then showering later, we felt we were constantly throwing towels in the washer and dryer.

Will I be back - You betcha!!!

Reviewed October 28, 2009

We recently stayed at the grin and bear it cabin and thouroughly enjoyed it! It was very convenient not having to check in or out! We called the morning of our arrival and they gave us a code for the door and we drove straight to the cabin. That was so convenient after being on the road 6 hours! We also requested a xbox360 game system on Saturday and they were nice enough to bring it to us. Great Service and the person that hepled me book this cabin picked the perfect one for what I wanted. It was one of the more private ones one the resort. The cabins are beautiful, the employees are very helpful, we will defintely be back, probably to stay at same cabin! The price is a little higher than average, but well worth the money in my opinion!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2009

cabins are absolutely gorgeous with gorgeous views. we definitely will go back to these resorts. we looked at tons of websites and called around getting quotes. gave us an excellent deal as well!! thanks again!!

Reviewed October 25, 2009

We stayed at the Beary Cozy Cabin at The Elks Spring Resort for a week and it was truly amazing. The cabin was in great shape and the grounds were gorgeous. We enjoyed every moment and i would highly recommend this cabin and resort.

Reviewed October 23, 2009

We had such a wonderful stay and couldn't say anything negative about these cabins. They were amazing and so was the view out of our cabin!!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2009

This was our second trip to Elk Spings Resort. The cabins are new and nicely decorated. The price is a bit high unless you have several families that can split the cost. Don't leave any trash on the porch because the racoons and bears will have a feast.