“Sweet Dreams”
Review of Elk Springs Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Elk Springs Resort
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is our 5th stay at Elk Springs Resort and our 1st stay in Sweet Dreams, a 2-bedroom cabin. As usual, everything was top notch. This is a pet-friendly cabin, so it was super convenient that they provide a large crate on the lower level. Also, for those visitors that bring their dogs, you are very close to a large grassy area. A minor glitch with the fireplace was addressed immediately. The staff couldn't be nicer and even called us the day after we checked in to make sure everything was satisfactory. We look forward to future stays.

Room Tip: Sweet Dreams is located on the main road that runs through Elk Springs.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Elk Springs Resort

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We completely loved our cabin. We stayed in "cowboy way" and it was even better than we had hoped for. Everything was clean and cozy. Bring dvds though because the theater screen is the jam. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed here in October 2012. It is a very nice place to stay. We went for rest and relaxation and that is just what we got. It was very clean and everything was brand new. We would definately stay here again. The kitchen was supplied with all you would need for your stay. The condo was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. It was a nice and cozy place with a very nice view. Also, being close to Tanger Outlets was a huge plus. The condo is set in a very good location and allows you to miss alot of the traffic in Piegon Forge getting to your location. When your ready for the traffic then you can hit it.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Our stay in "A Desire Fulfilled" was just that! The cabin was immaculate and the service was first rate. We received a call from Elks Springs on our way into town saying that the cabin was cleaned and ready for early check-in. The next day they followed up to make sure we were happy. Spacious master bedroom and the living and kitchen area were beautiful. We were extremely pleased!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2012

After doing much research our family selected Elk Springs Cabin Rentals because of the promise of superior accommodations. We were not disappointed. Our cabin, Knotty & Nice, was beautiful, and conveniently located in the heart of the Gatlinburg/Pigeon-Forge area. We had no problems with anything during our visit other than a couple of smoke alarm batteries that went low, and this was quickly remedied by their maintenance staff even though it was late on a Sunday evening. What was also nice about Elk Springs is that we did not ever feel like we were stepping into a trap; compared to other cabin rental companies in the area, Elk Springs’ reservation policies are very customer friendly.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stayed here with my 3 sons (15,14 and 11) at the first of October & everything about this cabin is wonderful. The location was ideal. The theater room & pool table & hot tub was a highlight for the kids. The hot tub was clean. The cabin was spotless & smelled great & the beds were all super comfy. Spacious bedrooms and bathrooms. We are already planning our next trip. Easy check in and check out (code for door) and you call to check out. The staff even called US the first night to make sure everything was good with our check in and cabin. The location is easy to get to and so close to everything however...you still get that secluded feeling.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I stayed in Knotty Pine Delight for my honeymoon on September 2012. I have used Elk Springs one other occasion for my trip with my husband last year. I have been coming to GB for three years in a row and unfortunatley used someone else a couple of times. Elk Springs may cost more than the other company I used in the past but there was a reason for that. THE SERVICE!! The two cabins I used with Elk Springs were perfect. No cleaning problems, no type of issues. And I also received a message during my stay to inquire if everything was ok. This particular cabin would be one that I would like to call home. Whoever owns this cabin, really went out of their way out to think about the people that would stay there and make sure that they had everything they needed. There were things I would normally buy at the local grocery store (Food City-dont forget to get your savings card) that I didnt have to buy. This cabin had the most wonderful view. the driveway was open enough for more than a couple of cars. There was an alarm on the cabin so that made me feel extra safe like I was at home. I only had one small issue which really isn't a problem for some but I am a VERY cautious person. This cabin had two rooms downstairs that were locked and could not be entered. I am not sure if it was for cleaning supplies or what, but that made it uncomfortable for me to use the downstairs at all. I really didn't like having locked doors where I was staying so I did not use the downstairs like I wanted. Maybe if the door that led to the basement area could be locked from upstairs, then that would have been ok. You could have stayed an entire day down there. It had its own mini frig, microwave, coffee maker, table and chairs, bedroom, two bathrooms, and the biggest screen TV. The pictures look like there would not be much room where the pool table is (which is in the living room) but don't be fooled. There was plenty of room around the pool table. And I liked the fact that there were chairs near the pool table so if someone was beating you bad, you can have a seat! There are two different ways to look at this cabin on the Elk Springs web site and one of them shows you a smaller TV in the living room but that is not the case. It is a large flat screen TV. The loft upstairs is nice too. I feel bad that I did not have more pictures to show everyone. I like to be able to show people that Elk Springs does not alter their pictures on their website. This is a company that stands by what they offer. I am not sure about other people that have complained about them. I also liked the fact that you had curtains in the living room and blinds everywhere else. There was a dresser in each room for your clothes and two closets on the main floor bedroom too. I wish more cabin owners would make sure they have that as an option for people staying in their cabins. Overall, I have no complaints about this cabin. I would stay in this cabin again, but my husband always wants to see new areas... with Elk Springs Resort that is!!

One day in the future resident of GB!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple