“Peaceful Hideaway”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living Room.
Front Porch View

Front View
Located in a gated Community only 5 Min. from the pigeon forge parkway. 12 min. from Gatlanburg.
Jacuzzi in master bedroom.
Loft Bathroom shower.
Hot tub on back deck.
Washer Dryer
View from the loft.
Loft Bathroom.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DavidBIGY...
Greencastle, Pennsylvania
“Peaceful Hideaway”
Reviewed June 12, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The cabin was beautiful and very secluded in a Peaceful Hideaway in the Mountains between Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg, Tn. We enjoyed the privacy, front porch swing and the fact it was not too far from the main attractions. The owners,
Tim & Dee worked with us to make the experience an enjoyable/affordable vacation. I would highly recommend this cabin to anyone who wants to get away from the hustle & bustle of this stressful world. It was truly a Peaceful Hideaway!! Thanks Tim & Dee , and hope to stay again in future. The weather was terrible and uncontrollable, but the Cleanliness, Quietness, of this fine cabin, helped block out the Smoky Mountain Rain in the long run!

A TripAdvisor Member
“A cabin in The Great Smoky Mountains in its purest form”
Reviewed May 15, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Back last winter when I began my search for a cabin in the Smoky Mountains, I wanted to find one that literally fit the description of "A cabin in the mountains". I wanted somewhere where my girlfriend and I were away from everything and could enjoy the nature and overall beauty of Tennessee. One of the biggest and most important aspects of finding the right cabin for me though, were the owners. I wanted to find owners who I felt like could be like my family with how they take care of their home, show their love for their home, and treat you like you're family. Dee Dee did all of this for me. I was able to text her and ask her questions I had regarding everyting and she was very helpful and open to taking care of our needs. She wants her visitors to be welcomed and have the best time possible in their cabin and I could tell that. The Grahams love for their cabin is shown by every little detail throughout the home from the kitchen, to the bedrooms, to the hot tub and outdoor deck, and everything in between. If you want a cabin that is away from everything where you can relax, enjoy quality time with your family, friends, or significant other and make memories that will last a lifetime. This is your place.

Your age range 25-34
_brendaka...
Crossville, Tennessee
“Absolutely Loved the Cabin.”
Reviewed April 24, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Very clean and comfortable. Hot tub was great. Very well equipped. Gatlinburg and Piegon Forge 15 minutes in either direction. Will definitely be returning soon! Very peaceful and safe within the gated community. The owners have a cabin to be very proud of.

Apr 25, 2018
We are glad you found everything to your liking and hope you come again, it was s pleasure hosting you and your group. Would definitely recommend this guest.
Tim & DeeDee
Pembroke, North Carolina
Reviewed April 22, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Apr 25, 2018
Thank you Dawn for being a great guest, you are welcome anytime.
P.S. Congratulations

Tim & DeeDee
Bradley M
“A Beautiful Cabin”
Reviewed April 5, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This cabin was very nice. Clean, quiet and very we’ll kept. The neighborhood is a safe gated community that was clean and neat.

Apr 24, 2018
Thank you Bradley for your excellent review. We do try to make every experience an unforgettable one. Please come again, we would love to have you. Have a good day. Dee Dee
Matt J
“Mr”
Reviewed March 4, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I stayed at this cabin the 23-25 of February. Our visit was amazing! We would totally recommend this cabin to anyone who is looking for a awesome time away. Tim and DeeDee got back to me quickly when I reached out to them about the thermostat.

Mar 7, 2018
Thank you Matt for the great review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay at our cabin, also thank you for being so respectful of the property, we really enjoyed having you and your girlfriend as our guests, please come again anytime.
Tim & Dee Dee
Scott F
“Just what we needed...Ahhhh.”
Reviewed January 29, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time staying in the Quails nest. Everything was set up and ready for us. Sooo relaxing. The Hot Tub was awesome and the jacuzzi tub was where my wife headed every evening. Perfect getaway. Thank you.

Mar 7, 2018
Scott,
Thank you for your wonderful review & for staying with us. We do aim to please. Please come again. Dee Dee
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing