All reviewslay your headcold cerealoff the highwaybit datedwould stay againbed was comfortablechecking inoatmealclean roomscarbsstopoverfurnishings
Reviewed August 1, 2012

So this hotel has seen better days, but with a discount I got the room for 50 bucks. I have paid more and got less. This is a one night stay hotel. Older hotel with squeaky floors but, my room appeared clean as I always inspect for cleanliness before I bring in luggage. Not sure if I would stay again in the off season (not around sturgis and vacation time) since other hotels may be cheaper, but I'm not mad at the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We stayed one night the linen was so worn out so much you could see through it, I've used better sheets for rags. The mattresses were worn out and torn, I The carpet was filthy, so happy to leave in the morning!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Tootallsilver
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We stayed for one night in July 2011 on our way to Yellowstone. As we had a baby with us, we booked the "suite" which has a kitchenette. The suite is large--about the size of a small apt. Our main complaint was that it was filthy. The bath had no soap, only one set of ancient towels (like rags!), there were pubic hairs in the tub, and both the kitchen & bath garbage had not been emptied! Not even sure if room was ever cleaned. Staff appear to be useless. We were going to complain about lack of cleanliness the morning we checked out, but the maids were all taking a break in the lobby! The whole place suffered from a lack of professionalism. Too bad--location is good and rooms are a good value.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank IssaquahTraveler
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Ild rooms not clean hairs of previois guests in bathroom and stains on bedsheets

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Sytse
Reviewed October 12, 2010

We stayed in Deer Lodge after visiting the prison and car museum in town (both of which were very good). The room was clean and adequate. Breakfast was provided.. some fruit, toast, waffles, cereal. After our accommodation in Canada, the price seemed to be quite reasonable. Overall the motel would best be described as good but not very good.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple