“Busy, local place”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Renton, WA
“Busy, local place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by Teresa at the Western Big Sky. I enjoyed the special, a tenderloin with mushrooms that included a seafood cocktail and choice of sides. The seafood cocktail was a delightful surprise, crisp lettuce and celery and a mix of seafood. One of the best I've ever had. It was nice to have a choice of sides, I choose broccoli and avoided the usual potato.
Breadsticks and butter were on the table. My husband had the 1/2
lb burger and pronounced it good, the fries were excellent.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Head-mama

Sterling, Virginia
“Very Accommodating and great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

My family descended on this steakhouse after a long drive from Yellowstone. We were hungry but, not that hungry... They were very accommodating to our request to split the meals as well as checks. Great food and an excellent value. If I remember correctly, our server was Lora. She made it look effortlessly. Thanks for contributing a good memory to our family vacation.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank batrip_12
Peachland, B.C.
“great prime rib”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Saturday night is prime rib night and it was probably the best prime rib I have ever had. The staff were very friendly, efficient, and competent. They never seemed rushed but orders were taken, drinks served, food was delivered, cheques were presented and payment handled, and it all was stress free and comfortable. If the rest of the food was as good as mine, I can't recommend this place too highly. Try it!

Visited September 2013
Deer Park, Washington
“Not Impressed!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The motel suggested Broken Arrow for a dinner choice. We were not impressed. We both ordered steak. It was tough & tasteless. The menu says they serve Angus Beef, but you couldn't prove it by us. Apparently a lot of locals do eat there, with their families, as people continued to arrive while we were dinning.

Visited July 2013
San Francisco
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Local flavor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Pretzels sticks are no substitute for bread pre-meal! Overall the food was decent and the prices reasonable but given that steak is their signature item I was expecting great things and unfortunately it was just 'ok.' Also our wines glasses were so dirty we used out water glasses. It was extremely busy, with two high school reunions, the night we were there so I'm hoping this was an anomaly. The real draw here is the friendly service, local character and great atmosphere.

Visited August 2013