“Clean, comfortable and friendly”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Deer Lodge
Western Big Sky Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Deer Lodge B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 11, 2011

We stayed just one night at the inn, four of us in a double double. The warm welcome we got at reception set the tone. The room was clean and a good size, with a fridge, always useful when you're on a road trip as we were. We ate dinner at Pizza Hut next door, very convenient. Not a lot else seemed to be open at 8pm!

Breakfast was included - coffee, juice, muffins, bagels, cereal bars - served in the lobby and very pre-packaged, simple, and help yourself, but welcome and tasty all the same. Fast wifi was included too.

The price is hard to beat, especially for the high quality - I think we paid about $60. We'd definitely stay again if we ever have occasion to return to Deer Lodge (a sweet town).

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank TalbotTravellers
There are newer reviews for Western Big Sky Inn

Reviewed September 29, 2011

We went, me and my boyfriend, on a big road trip starting in Québec (east canada) to West Canada in Vancouver, driving by the USA. We've sleep in hotel every night for two weeks. When we arrived at this hotel we were not so sure. We were exhausted and when I saw a cat walking around I was a bit afraid. But I was happily suprised. The room was clean, we did not ear our neighbor, was not expensive and the staff was helpfull ( We were there for july 4th). In 15 hotel this was the cleanest one and the one I would recommended for everyone.

Room Tip: We were in front of the hotel on top and it was perfect
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Like turning a page back 40 years, this motel-like place with its lovely family and sweet cleaners makes me wish I was 10 again. Immaculate and a few modern touches but mostly like the old days, the good ones. Deer Lodge is not a metropolis but if you're there, you need to stay here. Oh, and very reasonable prices too. Met some great folks at breakfast.

Room Tip: Just tell them you want one.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2011

This motel was very very clean and comfortable. It smelled clean the room was bright and cheery and the people at the front desk were so nice and helpful. The price was fantastic. Just $60.00 for me and my little dog. Their pet fee is only $10.00. You should call ahead for reservations cause this is a popular little motel in Deer Lodge, Montana. I highly recommend this motel, and will definitely stay here again on another trip to that area.

Room Tip: Make reservations to always get the room you like.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2011

This is a great hotel!! It's very obvious that the housekeeping staff (just one lady) is very attentive to every detail. She goes far beyond the norm to see to it that the rooms are spotless, and the extra care she takes to make you feel at home is evident. Even the placement of the nice soaps, towels, and wash cloths attests to her eye for detail. Nothing is amiss, absolutely nothing. The lady manager is equally nice, and her warm personality adds a lot to the ambiance. She makes sure that coffee, juice, bagels, toast, and all kinds of goodies are awaiting you in the office in the morning. Just across the street, there's a super convenience store, with full grocery store next to it. I highly recommend this quiet, very reasonably priced hotel to anyone who stays in Deer Lodge. They treat you like you're part of the family! You couldn't ask for a better place, a better price, or better people. This is the way all away-from-home stays ought to be.

Room Tip: Great TV with all your familiar channels; super beds, very quiet day and night.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BurninDaylight
Reviewed June 20, 2011

As posted by others, location is perfect - next to food and across the street from gas and mini- mart. I was with my sister and my lab. My lab will sniff out any debris left in a room...she routinely finds items left by the maid but she found nothing in this place. For a quick stop over or a landing zone for a few days of exploring this place fills the bill. The walls are a little thin, but the place was immaculate and shows pride in ownership. I would stay at this place above any other chain (including the one that is in town) when looking for an overnight stay. If you get there on a clear day/night the views are also spectacular. thank you!

Room Tip: ask for upstairs room to avoid noise
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank shastaball
Reviewed October 23, 2010

Stayed one night. Arrived late and had to wake up innkeeper. He wasn't so friendly, but the room was inexpensive, very clean and had wi-fi. In the morning, they had lots of breakfast stuff out and the couple running the front desk were very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Nukefamily
Also consider these accommodations in or near Deer Lodge
Travelodge Deer Lodge Montana
Boulder Creek Lodge Montana
Hickory House Inn
Hickory House Inn
#4 of 5 in Anaconda

Been to Western Big Sky Inn? Share your experiences!