“Good Food, Needed Less Attitude”

Dornan's Pizza Pasta Company
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Moose
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The food here was very good, and we were lucky to arrive about 20 minutes before closing, since there are no other food options in the area. A small pizza was enough for my meal and to take leftovers home. However because we got there later in the evening the girl who took our order was clearly irritated and had an attitude when I asked a question about the menu. So overall I would say that the food was really good, the atmosphere fine, but some of the staff could use a bit of an improvement in the way they deal with their customers.

There are newer reviews for Dornan's Pizza Pasta Company

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stopped here after our float trip on the Snake. This place is all about the view. The food is good, but the view is stupendous. There are a number of places to eat, a gas station and a REALLY good wine shop.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stopped for lunch at Dornan's after the drive from Salt Lake City (a great drive, by the way). Both our meals were very good, particularly the pizza, which seems to play to mixed reviews). There is an excellent selection of microbrews on tap with a much broader selection in bottles. Service was excellent and attentive, but relatively minimal because of the odd ordering system. Everyone including us loves the view of the Tetons.

I am also a big fan of the attached wine store. They have a broad selection of wines at rather high prices.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

After hiking all day in Tetons, Dornans is the stop for food and beer. Inside, deck, and rooftop seating. All offer amazing views of the Teton range. Menu offers specialty pizzas and sandwiches. Broad selection of micro-brew beer. Highly recommend taking a pitcher to the roof and ordering 2 pizzas after a long day on the trail.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

My wife and I were on our honeymoon. We stopped here excited to try this place.

If u look at my record, I don't give bad reviews often, we didn't have a good experience.

The Hostess had an attitude. My wife and I felt like the service was disrespectful. My calzone was not good at all. I was hungry and it had this ricotta cheese that wasnt good. I turned it in and the hostess just looked at me, luckily a guy in the kitchen came out, apologized and changed my order.

The View of the Tetons is Amazing, but I feel like they could do more. The windows were real dirty. I LOVE Moose and will not be back to this restaurant. Too many other options.