I've written this 5 times already and the answer is: Caveat Emptor. this was a last minute change in work that allowed time off for a spontaneous trip. It is a wonderful drive up the north shore of Lake Superior with hidden rivers, state parks and lovely tourist towns to explore....where you and many others all together provide the livelyhood there. Take the less traveled roads near the shore for views. The BW appears remodeled where most of the noise is filtered out and all of the amenities are packed into the room so that two people would be a crowd. My room faced so that it had a nice view but not THE view or the airflow. It is very well kept and the people are friendly and helpful. Hindsight: do your homework and find one of the novel B&B's where you should expect similarly priced novel. Oh yeah, across a dirt parking lot is the local CoOp; the town is only a block away.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Best Western and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Superior Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Superior Hotel Grand Marais
- Best Western Plus Superior Inn And Suites
- Best Western Grand Marais
- Best Western Superior Hotel
- Grand Marais Best Western