Our room was beautiful, spotless, and comfortable, and we feel well worth the money. The lake view from every room is really nice. We enjoyed our balcony, we slept with the sliding door open to hear the water thanks to the screen door. Breakfast has lots of choices to get you going for the day, pancakes, eggs meat, cereal, breads, fruit, yogurt and more. We walked from our hotel all the restaurants and stores we wanted to visit.
We are bikers, and felt our bikes were safe in the parking lot. We enjoyed riding to different state parks and attractions, it is so scenic, fyi, always bring a sweater, it can get cold this close to the lake.
We enjoyed our three day stay and we will return to stay at this hotel again. we had a suite and would book and choose this room again. All rooms seemed really nice with really nice views. Staying here will only add to your experienced!
We stumbled onto this little spot fell in love with Grand Marais, and now we have a great hotel to come back to in the future to vacation at!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Superior Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Superior Hotel Grand Marais
- Best Western Plus Superior Inn And Suites
- Best Western Grand Marais
- Best Western Superior Hotel
- Grand Marais Best Western