Best Western Plus Superior Inn
East Bay Suites(Grand Marais)
$187
$75
Hotels.com
Aspen Lodge(Grand Marais)
$109
Mangy Moose Motel(Grand Marais)(Great Value!)
$99
TripAdvisor
The Cliff Dweller on Lake Superior(Lutsen)(Great Value!)
$101
The Shoreline Inn(Grand Marais)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,009 results
All reviewssteam showerlake superiorwalk in showernorth shorethe breakfast areafree breakfastsound of the wavesking suitevery nice hoteloatmealhot breakfastbeautiful roomlake viewartist pointdonutsgas stationin town
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Beautiful location on the shore of Lake Superior. Slide the deck door and listen to the waves. You can walk out the door to the beach, or walk right into town and all the restaurants. The service was great, and the hotel was very nice and clean. They have a breakfast buffet which was very nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Best Western at Grand Marais is a real vacation..whether it's cold or warm... It's such a cozy motel, great bed and very comfortable room, with an awesome view of Lake Superior, esp Artist point, and such a soothing sound of waves at night to help you sleep. We keep coming back...and will continue our adventures up the North Shore.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 26, 2014

My Momma said
I never should,
Say something bad,
If I couldn't say good.

So I can't and I shan't.

Suffice it to say we were here for 3 nights, our room only had a partial view of the lake, this together with many other factors made the whole experience most disappointing for us. We are BW Diamond members but would not return here.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stokersam
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I recently stayed at the Best Western in Grand Marais on a guys trip to the boundary waters in Canada. We all enjoyed it very much - check in was quick and easy , although our room was a little small - the view was much better than expected. All of the rooms seem to have a great view of Lake Superior and nothing is better than falling to sleep with the constant sound of waves. The beds were not big, but they were comfortable. Breakfast was great - We wanted to fill our stomachs before spending a week in the wild. There were plenty of options including hot and cold cereals with different toppings, scrambled eggs, a hashbrown casserole, various fruit, yogurt, and of course Canadian bacon. They also had a nice selection of drinks including many types of coffee, tea, and lemon water. I would recommend this place to friends.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My boyfriend and I booked 3 nights at the Best Western in Grand Marais. The rate wasn't too bad seeing as we normally stay at East Bay Suites, which is more expensive, but they were booked up and we wanted to go up for the week. We got to the property and checked in... Sue, the front desk gal, was VERY nice. We got into our room on the second floor, which was advertised as a "lake view" but really it was a swamp/building view with a partial view of the lake off in the distance. I was pretty disappointed, but the room was nice enough. That is until we heard the people above us. We heard them talking, laughing, screaming, stomping, running, and banging around. They might as well have been in our room. The soundproofing in the building is horrendous. I don't know how anybody is supposed to relax with that. We called Sue and asked if we could switch rooms, but nothing was open. We ended up staying only one night and getting refunded for the other 2. Sue was absolutely fabulous and she even called the people above us and asked them to quiet down (which we heard through the ceiling, literally, we heard the phone ring and we heard the guy answer it, so yeah, bad soundproofing) I can't say I am entirely pleased with the property, but Sue at the front desk really was wonderful and understanding. Next time we will stay at East Bay Suites, which has far nicer rooms. It's worth the extra money, for us at least.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple