“Fantastic All around ”

Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Marais
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in the quaint harbor village of Grand Marais, Minnesota, on Lake Superior's beautiful North Shore, the Harbor House Grille is a cozy neighborhood restaurant serving up tasty handcrafted meals, using fresh & seasonal ingredients. Offering Beer, Wine, Spirits & Flavor!
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

I was looking for an alternative to the angry trout since it was more/less our staple..
Harbor house was a perfect selection. We has the fish and burgers, Prepared to perfection. And the staff is awesome.
Don't pass up

Reviewed August 9, 2014

The margherita pizza was superb! The whitefish special was wonderful. Staff was very friendly, the outdoor seating was perfect as the weather was outstanding. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Had a late lunch here on our first day in Grand Marais. Walleye special ($12.95) was delicious but there were only a few potatoes (seriously, I counted only a dozen half-inch cubes--about 1/4 a small potato) and about 1/4 cup of veggies on the side. For the price, expected more, really. Fast, friendly service. Annoying continuous loop of Celtic music, same tune over and over, unfortunately. I wanted to love it, but only liked it.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Great dining. Very pleasant staff. We enjoyed a perfect night on the deck with scenic view of Lake Superior. Another favorite place for our family. We are locals and will definitely be back. Thank you HHG! ~ The Millers

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The first thing that the waitress did when my girlfriend and I went there on a hot day was notice my girlfriend fanning herself with the menu and offer to open a window, from there I was sold. The excellent French Onion soup, amazing Blackberry Lemonade, and delicious entrees were all a bonus. Then, after we left and were walking back towards where we were staying, our waitress came running down the sidewalk after us to return the purse my girlfriend had forgotten there.