“Tasty food”
Review of My Sister's Place

My Sister's Place
Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Marais
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Family restaurant on the North Shore of Lake Superior, in Grand Marais, MN. Serving up homemade pizza, burgers, soup, salads and more. Great selection MN craft beer on tap.
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Ate here twice during my stay. Food was great both times. Tried the peanut butter and mayo burger on 2nd visit.Was surprisingly delicious.

There are newer reviews for My Sister's Place

Reviewed July 26, 2014

What a unique place with great food!
You could spend the entire time you're there looking at all the treasures on the walls and ceiling.
The sweet potato fries were awesome. Tiny little straws cooked to perfection!
They have the best coleslaw ever!
A must stop if you are in Grand Marais!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Wasn't hungry for a burger (though they are great) so tried an appetizer and salad on my last visit. Had the deep fried portabella mushrooms with horseradish sauce and a side salad. The mushrooms were perfectly seasoned and deep fried to hot and crispy perfection. I didn't think I was very hungry, but kept eating them just because it was hard to stop. And the horseradish sauce was the perfect compliment to the meaty and rich mushrooms. The "side" salad was generous with very fresh and crisp vegetables - far exceeding my expectations. I have really enjoyed burgers here but it's going to be hard to turn down those mushrooms next time.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Fun place for a casual meal. Loved the burgers and sweet potato fries, they have some crazy combination burgers, I got one with cream cheese and olives, someone else got one with mayo and peanut butter. They have regular ones too. Also have fish sandwiches etc and really good sweet potato fries. Huge beer selection with lots of good local choices.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We had never even heard of this place, until the front desk person at our hotel recommended it. Very, very glad she did. She told us this is one of the places a lot of the locals go to, and I can see why. Cool atmosphere, and awesome food. Reasonable prices. We both had burgers, but had a hard time choosing.