“Tasty Burgers”
Review of My Sister's Place

My Sister's Place
Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Marais
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Family restaurant on the North Shore of Lake Superior, in Grand Marais, MN. Serving up homemade pizza, burgers, soup, salads and more. Great selection MN craft beer on tap.
Reviewed June 11, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed some great burgers at this restaurant a couple of nights ago. The atmosphere is fun and the service was great. When we got there, it wasn't real busy, but by the time we left it was filling up nicely. It's very early in the summer season in Grand Marais, and I can imagine that when things get busier, there might be a wait.

There is some great outdoor seating, but it was pretty chilly when we were there so we dined indoors. The decor is made up of things from days-gone-by in Northern MN, and it's just fun to have a look around.

I had a great "Duh" burger topped with bacon and cheese and a cup of the soup of the day, and my husband had the Schmidty" which was a burger topped with sauerkraut and coleslaw. We both really enjoyed our burgers. The food came out promptly and was served with a smile.

When we get back to Grand Marais, My Sister's Place will be on our list of good places to go for food.

There are newer reviews for My Sister's Place

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Stopped here for lunch while on vacation. The menu has an extensive burger variety list. Each person in our group ordered something different, each commented on how their burger was so delicious ! The waitress really hustled, despite the large lunch crowd, the service was outstanding. Wish we didn't live to far away, this place could become an addiction !

Reviewed June 2, 2014

this place has a huge burger menu and the burgers are great. If you don't see what you want they'll be happy to make it of they have the ingredients. Fun northwoods lodge theme.

1  Thank caroliz59
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My Sister's Place has amazing burgers, and you can choose between beef, bison or chicken. Service is very friendly, and they offer a generous discount for active military. Atmosphere is nice, and there's lots of parking. We come here every year!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Ended up eating three times here in two days. We were here before Memorial Day and not much else was open in town. Surprisingly good food for a small town bar. Pizza we had was pretty good. Burgers were great as well. Service was attentive and quick. Good selection of beers as well as a good menu.