“Great food and service”
Review of My Sister's Place

My Sister's Place
Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Marais
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Family restaurant on the North Shore of Lake Superior, in Grand Marais, MN. Serving up homemade pizza, burgers, soup, salads and more. Great selection MN craft beer on tap.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We enjoy going to My Sister's Place. The pizza is great (better than the Sven and Ole pizza in my opinion). I have also enjoyed other appetizers and entrees and the food is fresh and delicious. Family friendly.

There are newer reviews for My Sister's Place

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We are spending our wedding anniversary at the Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior (see that review if interested) and decided to continue our drive up route 61. We came across this place, stopped in for a couple mugs of the local brew (great) and some dynamite chicken tenders, This is a very charming place - cozy, interestingly decorated and very friendly.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have eaten here twice so far, last night for dinner and a little while ago for lunch. It is the off season so things seemed to be a bit subdued both times. Dinner was good although I thought the salmon a bit overdone for my taste. For lunch I enjoyed a calzone. I will not say it was the best I ever had but it was certainly comparable to it. They have a decent selection of brews on tap and in the bottle so I am enjoying working my way through the ones I have never seen before. May take me a few more trips to get through them all. The staff is very friendly and talkative, making me feel right at home. The decor is interesting to say the least. Give them a try. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We return here every summer when we come to Grand Marais. The food is awesome, but that's really the only reason we come back. The atmosphere is a little too rough for a nice family scene, though, and the servers either are disinterested or rude. But the food makes up for it, so please don't stop yourself from coming!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This restaurant may not look too nice on the outside, but inside it is comfortable and interesting. Seemed family friendly, the staff was good and so was the food. I had a walleye filet, which was quite good and the kids devoured their meals. This is a good choice if you are with a group or are looking for something casual.