“ice cream” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Grand Marais
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: phone 218-830-0185 found on the dairyqueen.com website store search
colorado
“ice cream”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

we stopped for an ice cream, mid-day. not busy, but service was slow----we were not in a hurry so didn't mind.Restaurant could have used a good cleaning.

Visited July 2014

Manteno, Illinois
“Closest to fast food in this town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

We ate here twice. Both times the food was better then some DQs I've eaten at. The quesadillas are excellent! (I order them without onion since they tend to put too much on). My family enjoyed the burgers and chicken tenders.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Grand Marais, Minnesota
“Good IF U DONT ORDER A CAKE”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

I do like this dairy queen there food is pretty good on the average..My only problem was I ordered a cake for a birthday..The ordering went fine and paid for it..This order was put in two weeks before pickup assuring it would be ready on the date specified.On the day of pick up on the scheduled time.We entered the restaurant and were told they hadnt even started on the cake..Was very disappointed.So we had to wait five more hours to have this cake finished.The finished look of the cake was quite badly done.The rosetts on top were all out of proportion some large some small.The print picture was very good.Which was made somewhere else.Sides choppy.They did give us a outdated frozen cake to help appease the situation.This small blizzard cake was almost 30.00 dollars.So because of that experience i wont ever order a cake from dairy queen again..

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Eveleth
“My very first Blizzard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

It was perfect for cooling down in the hot weather. The Dairy Queen is easy to find as it's on the highway going through town, but there isn't a lot of parking. We enjoyed sitting at the shaded tables outside to enjoy our treats. I'm glad that I picked the small blizzard. The taste was so good that I could have eaten far more, but the small was the most my stomach would accept. I'll stick with that size. They had a small video running when we visited. It was nice to watch while we waited for our blizzards.

Visited August 2013
Gunnison, Colorado
“Great Spot on a Hot Day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Ate lunch & had good burgers with great crispy onion rings. Had mint blizzard ( minus the Oreos ) & enjoyed watching "The Grand Portage Story" on their T.V. screen.

Visited September 2013