“Best Tacos Ever”

Hughie's Taco House
Ranked #12 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Marais
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Hughie's is a fast and affordable Taco House which offers homemade food items including our "puff Taco". WINTER HOURS are limited, see below
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I was not expecting this place to be so good! Wow! The tacos are unbelievable! And I love how innovative the menu is (i.e. Sauerkraut tacos). Love this place.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We came here to try the puffy tacos for lunch and after we were done, I wanted to come back for dinner. They were outstanding. I had one beef and one fish taco and both were amazing! i wish Hughies was closer to where I lived!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Yummy food! sometimes I'm looking for something quick, delicious and not going to break the bank. The puffy tacos are delicious and the people are really friendly. It's now became a must stop when I'm in Grand Marais.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Ok for lunch. Fake cheese. Just not what we expected for the reviews and apparent local following. Maybe there's just not decent Mexican nearby?

1  Thank Beth B
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Very friendly service makes you feel like a regular on your first visit! The tacos are delicious and very filling - you only need one or two to leave satisfied. Everything I tried had great flavor, but wasn't overly spicy (they do have hot sauce if you like more kick). The lady behind the counter was very friendly and helpful. She even told us her favorite moose watching spot! We'll definitely be back!