“Pretty dang good donuts”

World's Best Donuts
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Grand Marais
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are on the corner of Wisconsin Street and Broadway. Look for the cute little red building with the white scallops.
Reviewed June 7, 2013

World's best? I don't know, can't say I've sampled enough donuts to make that judgment! But they were very good! I would suggest going early in the day as it seems they sell out or have less of a variety later in the day.

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Defiently worth a visit if you are in Grand Marais! Donuts are amazing! Just a little note...the restaurant itself is pretty small and gets very busy! Be there early or you'll be waiting outside.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Try the long John with bavarian cream and vanilla frosting or the bismark with banana cream. To die for! And such a great value!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have eaten these donuts since the place opened, back when they only offered a couple kinds. Those kinds-plain, sugared and sugar-cinnamon are still my favorites. Had some last summer when we passed through and I must say, nothing has changed except the location and variety of donuts. If you are driving past Grand Marais, stop for these. You need to experience this excellence once in life!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Oh my gosh these donuts are the best things you will ever taste! The workers are friendly, the atmosphere is cozy, the value is great, and the food is AMAZING! Please go here or else your visit to Grand Marais will be a waste; it's that good! I especially like the powdered donuts and the original SKIZZLE, and my family has a thing for the cinnamon ones. Anyway, a must stop!