“These ARE the best donuts in the world.”

World's Best Donuts
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Grand Marais
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Kingston, Canada
“These ARE the best donuts in the world.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have eaten these donuts since the place opened, back when they only offered a couple kinds. Those kinds-plain, sugared and sugar-cinnamon are still my favorites. Had some last summer when we passed through and I must say, nothing has changed except the location and variety of donuts. If you are driving past Grand Marais, stop for these. You need to experience this excellence once in life!

• Visited August 2012

California
“You Haven't Lived Until You Taste These Donuts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Oh my gosh these donuts are the best things you will ever taste! The workers are friendly, the atmosphere is cozy, the value is great, and the food is AMAZING! Please go here or else your visit to Grand Marais will be a waste; it's that good! I especially like the powdered donuts and the original SKIZZLE, and my family has a thing for the cinnamon ones. Anyway, a must stop!

• Visited June 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Huge Thumb's up from my family.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Having had my first job as a teenager in a donut shop, I don't eat them much. But my family craves sweets, so the lure of the smell of frying donuts was too much for them to resist! I came out of a store to look for them, and found all 3 of them stuffing their faces with fresh, hot donuts. They were in a donut-induced, sugary coated daze! We'll be back!

Visited July 2012
Webster, Minnesota
“World's Best Donuts? Oh yeah!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

You have not been to Grand Marais until you have stopped by this quaint donut shop. It is an institution. Make sure that you get there early because they close if they run out of their scrumptious baked goods. Spend some time in their intimate dining area.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank GlacierGirl16
Duluth, Minnesota
“I'm drooling just thinking about it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

All I have to say is that these truly were the world's best donuts, and this place is a definite when in Grand Marais.

• Visited August 2012