“I'm drooling just thinking about it”

World's Best Donuts
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Grand Marais
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are on the corner of Wisconsin Street and Broadway. Look for the cute little red building with the white scallops.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

All I have to say is that these truly were the world's best donuts, and this place is a definite when in Grand Marais.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stop every time we visit Grand Marais. Go early, try everything, you won't be disappointed! They stop when they have sold out the food, so the best choices are available earlier in the day, but don't hesitate to have the last donut, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

If you like real doughnuts this is the place for you. It's a must stop if you haven't been to Grand Marais. Only open in the summer.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is obviously a place that you have to stop if you are in Grand Marais! We happened to be in Grand Marais during the last week of the year that it is open (first weekend in October). We were very glad that we stopped on our way out of town to pick up some donuts. They don't take check cards, so be prepared to write a check. We loved it here and were just sad that we didn't go there every morning.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have been coming here since I was a child over the last 25 years. Let me tell you folks this place is the best. In my travels I have yet to find a decent donut comparison. This place literally has the best plain old fashioned donut around. Every type of donut they have is marvelous. This is a must stop place when in Grand Marais no matter the time of day.