“Very pretty!”

Judge C.R. Magney State Park
More attraction details
Owner description: A good example of Minnesota's North Shore wilderness with waterfalls, forests and wildlife.
Silver Lake, Minnesota
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very pretty!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

It was a very pretty park. Very clean! The trail was nice. I had my 2 yr old with. If I were you I'd bring an umbrella stroller since the trail is a bit long. I ended up carrying him since he got tired. I didn't know it was wide enough for a stroller. WARNING: From what I counted there are 175 stairs. They just kept going! There is a bench or 2 here or there for you to rest on though so that was nice. I'd go back.

1 Thank akaslippy

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“We keep coming back!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We keep coming back to visit--first a Road Scholar program at Naniboujou, then a special wedding anniversary and this year for my 78th birthday! And I climbed the stairs to get down to the falls and back to our Lodge. Do NOT miss the experience.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Stopped for a short hike.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

It turned into a much longer hike than we thought. The trail was a little wet. Overall a great place to stop and stretch your legs, after a long drive.

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Devils Kettle”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

This is an hike that provided exercise and beauty. The 180 stairs are a challenge that you can tackle or take one step at a time. The kettle was a work of rock and fun to see. Loved relaxing by sitting on a rock and dipping my feet in the stream.

Woodbury, Minnesota
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Beautiful Park”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is an amazing park - with a wonderful hike to Devil's Kettle. I'd highly recommend the hike - just be prepared like the all of the signs say in the park.

Visited June 2013