“It is worth the drive”

Maddox Ranch House Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Brigham City
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Maddox Ranch House has been called "Utah's Original Steakhouse" and "One of the most popular eating places in Utah," and truly has a taste and a style all its own. Maddox Ranch House got started the day Irv & Wilma Maddox opened a small cafe along U.S. Highway 89 in Perry, Utah in August of 1949. Today Maddox is owned and operated by the third and fourth generations of family. Located in Perry, Utah, near the mouth of Sardine Canyon, the Ranch House has a special place in the heart of many Utahns. We offer services and facilities for weddings and wedding receptions, banquets and meeting facilities, online gift certificates, information on our drive-thru and take out services and information on our general Ranch House restaurant.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

They grow their own beef and have super food. This is a family owned place that has been around from 1949. Excellent food and service. The meat is a bit pricey but worth it !!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Everytime we go out of the valley we try to stop here. It is the greatest food. Good comfort food that tastes delicious everytime.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The food is of a very high standard each and every time. It NEVER varies, even though you will never get the same server twice. Indeed that has always struck us- we have been coming to Maddox for close to 30 years yet have never seen the same people working there with the exception of the receptionist. Makes you wonder.

8  Thank DanielBBudapest
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great turkey, beef, and shrimp steaks. Buffalo entrees too. Homemade rolls and cornbread sticks plus pies, root beer, and sassparilla. We have been going to the drive-in, or inside the restaurant ( or take-out window) for over 20 years, almost monthly. Nice to have such good food close.

2  Thank Kopilot1
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We drove 2 hours each way to get take away for the whole family. I ordered from the ladies in the front. They were extremely rude and difficult to say the least. They clearly do not know what they are doing. Despite this, I ordered anyway. I ordered a medium rare prime rib and didn't check the order before I left. They sent me home with a well done end piece that was so hard and solid I couldn't even eat it. I called them right when I got home and they promised me they would send me a thing for a free meal. They never sent it. I called a month later and asked again and they said they would send one out. They again never sent it. What horrible craptastic service! We wont be back!

5  Thank lalett