“Good food,quick service”

Old Grist Mill Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Brigham City
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a real find in Brigham City--one of a snall chain. Excellent, inexpensive meals. Gread breads and desserts. Large, inviting dining area.
Brigham City, Utah
“Good food,quick service”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Love the bread and soup! Always a busy place at lunch time. Their cookies and scones are delicious. They are close to the freeway exit and should be easy to find.

Visited May 2013

Davis County, Utah
“Meh”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant multiple times, as my coworkers often choose it when we go out to eat. It is a favorite around here. I have yet to see why. I have never had anything there but stale cookies, burned brownies, stale bread, skimpy meat, and poor customer service. I don't think I've ever had them get my order right (you fill out a piece of paper with what you want, and they still can't manage to get the right stuff on my sandwich). Also, once I ordered and paid for a full sandwich, and when they finally called my number (after a good 15 minute wait), they gave me a half sandwich. When I told them this, the woman behind the counter acted like she didn't believe me and asked to see my receipt! I found this very rude. I showed her my receipt, and without saying anything she walked away and I waited a good long time before I finally got the other half of my sandwich (made incorrectly, of course). That was kind of the last straw for me - I have not been back since, and when my coworkers go there, I decline.
The only reason I rated this restaurant as 'poor' instead of terrible is because they do have a fabulous raspberry sweet roll. It's the Old Grist Mill's only redeeming feature. (I have never been to the other locations of this restaurant, so I only speak for the one in Brigham.)

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank mombrain
Brigham City, Utah
“Great soup and fresh baked bread”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Fresh made sandwiches. Great soups, several varieties. Fresh baked breads, cookies, scones, bagels, pumpkin squares. Friendly, and speedy, staff. Hot sandwiches after 3.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Kopilot1
Logan, Utah, United States
“Cow Pie Day!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Wednesday is cow pie day and these are the best cookies known to Logan. Sugar Cookie day is also pretty amazing but any day makes for delicious sandwiches for a great price.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Bonadoo
“Always excited for griss mill.”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Amazing sandwiches at a awesome price! I have never been let down. They pack it so full of meat that it's super tasty.

2 Thank Spbeyond