“A good choice in the Salt Lake City area”

Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Brigham City
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Brigham City
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We arrived late and left early and were delighted to have such a nice place to stay. The room was spacious, the beds comfortable and the temperature control was quiet and efficient. The indoor pool was heated and available till 10 pm. Breakfast was very good and the staff courteous. However, there was no elevator and the TV in the breakfast room was set to Fox news.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Brigham City

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I stayed here whilst travelling from Vegas to Yellowstone and was really pleased with the hotel, nice pool and fitness area and the rooms were large with all facilities and the air con was nice a quiet. I had a great nights sleep after a 600 mile drive. The Breakfast starts at 6am but I came to check out and leave at 5.15am but the very nice guy on the desk asked me if I would like to take a coffee with me and got the lady in reception to open the breakfast room and then offered my yogurt, cereals, bagels, juice and coffee. I really appreciated this out of hours service and commend these employees. How many times have other hotels just said sorry not until 6am. Thanks guys and recommend anyone looking to stay in the area to book here.

Room Tip: I had an upstairs room at the rear of the hotel, facing the mountain and it was very peaceful
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Yorkie1948
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We enjoyed our time here and also enjoyed the town of Brigham too, where we went to the cinema and found a really cool diner 'Moore's Cafe'. The room was spacious and well equipped and the Wi-Fi worked very well. We really enjoyed the pool and the breakfast was pretty good too! I'd really recommend this place if you are staying in the area!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed here on our way home from visiting Yellowstone. We arrived late and left early, so we did not get to use the pool or enjoy some time checking out the hotel. We were provided with a quick check in with a clean room and a good continental breakfast in the morning. That is all we were looking for, so we would recommend this hotel for a quick visit.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have to Rave about the great staff Crystal Inn has at this location first, Dora & Company that is up early making sure that Breakfast is warm and ready to Jeime & Company keeping our rooms in tip top shape, special thanks to Carla at the front desk who saved my day when I left my cell phone in the lobby after checking out. Crystal Inn Brigham City staff and co. make every effort to make you feel at home.

Room Tip: Get there early... before they are all taken.. lol.... but true
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We purposefully stopped here as we had stayed a few years earlier and never forgot the great service and nice, clean room. We were not disappointed!!! Still as nice as ever. The room was large, comfy and best of all, spotless!!!!! The location is close to everything and the indoor pool is wonderful. I will stay here again the next time that we go through. Oh, and the breakfast is to die for!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed here one night on our way to Yellowstone. Our king room in this non-smoking establishment smelled like smoke, which was not acceptable. The front desk immediately offered either an air freshener or another room. We obviously took another room. The facility is clean and the rooms are spacious. However, this property is certainly not in compliance with the National American Disabilities Act (ADA). It is a two story property, with all rooms having interior entrances into the hallway and there is NO elevator.... only stairs. This did not effect us but certainly could to someone in a different situation with physical limitations.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#11 of 11 in Logan
Best Western Plus High Country Inn

Been to Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Brigham City? Share your experiences!