“Proves it's great reputation ”
Review of Bonkers Restaurant

Bonkers Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Page
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bonkers is one of the oldest buildings in Page. The decor is local artwork of the beautiful surrounding area. Owner operated with American and Italian cuisine, in a casual dining atmosphere.The restaurant is small and quaint.
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I had the Angus beef burger with garlic, my family had the shrimp pasta, the mac and cheese, the Caesar salad, and they were all delicious. The waitress was kind and prompt, and the atmosphere was very comfortable. Excellent choice!

1  Thank Iftah B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,467)

Reviewed April 11, 2014

We went to this restaurant because we read a review on Tripadvisor and it didn't disappoint !It has a varied menu from hamburgers to Italian. I had the Salmon club. The salmon was cooked to perfection. They even have a Gluten Free menu ! The interior is painted with all the surrounding landmarks, Antelope Canyon, Rainbow Bridge etc.

1  Thank CorvettegirlAnnArbor
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Reasonable food but nothing particuarly special. Not sure why its called Bonkers! Good service though.

1  Thank steve s
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The folks at Bonkers in Page, AZ are really trying hard to accommodate their customers' wishes. This is a remote location that exists only because of the scenic environment, yet some of the reviewers (on other sites) seem to expect, oh I don't know, France? My pard and I had a dinner that met our requirements that were probably a little off the menu. (All I wanted was a baked potato with the toppings for one of the salads.) True, they seemed to run out of several items, but once again, it's amazing that there are so many choices in a place like this. At the end of the meal our server came around with the dessert cart and recommended a very nice chocolate cake with house-made frosting, and it was very tasty.
Just one little thing. My baked potato would have been better had it had another ten or fifteen minutes in the oven. . . . But maybe it's just me.

2  Thank MM3939
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Don't judge Bonkers from the outside ... The atmosphere is basic, but the food is outstanding. There were 4 of us, and we all ordered different things and each one thought their meal was excellent. I had the veal parm and it was great. I would order the exact same thing next time! We also had veal marsala, veal piccata and chicken Parm; all highly recommend.

1  Thank Kevin S

Been to Bonkers Restaurant? Share your experiences!