“Great food and good prices”
Review of Bonkers Restaurant

Bonkers Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 59 Restaurants in Page
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bonkers is one of the oldest buildings in Page. The decor is local artwork of the beautiful surrounding area. Owner operated with American and Italian cuisine, in a casual dining atmosphere.The restaurant is small and quaint.
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had dinner here today-two adults and three kids. Three of us enjoyed the 4-6 pm special. A very good deal. For 10 dollars you get a decently sized and fresh salad and a rich, yummy pasta main course. We tried both of the pasta options and they were very good. I liked it and so did my picky kids. We also tried the seafood Alfredo pasta and it was delicious. The service was friendly and fast. The atmosphere is very casual so great with kids. The regular menu had lots of things we would have liked to try too, but we were attracted by the bargain deal.

5  Thank UE_DC64
There are newer reviews for Bonkers Restaurant

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was reticent to commit for dinner, but sure am glad we did! We were personally attended by the owner, and he was happy to share the story behind the name of his restaurant. (Just ask him!) During the evening it is a quiet atmosphere with dimmed lighting and a nice selection of wine and cocktails to choose from. Glad to see there is an effort to serve local spirits. All of our meals were very enjoyable...soup, Caesar Salad, Chicken Picata. And if you want chocolate for dessert, hopefully you can get the chocolate mousse. It was so rich!

2  Thank Julie M
Reviewed March 18, 2013

They are open for 2013. Just had my first meal of the season there. Just no finer chow in town than Bonkers. I see so many tourists stop outside, study the menu, then walk away for whatever reason. BIG MISTAKE! I'm local and constantly graze there. Always take my visitors there for a meal and they want to go back again. You can't get a bad meal, you'll never get bad service. You may think the prices are a bit much before you eat, but you'll never say that after you've dined there. If you're a chocolate lover be sure to ask for Barb's chocolate cake. My favorites are the Veal Parmegian and the Salmon...getting hungry just typing those words!

1  Thank Riverkilt
Reviewed March 16, 2013

After trying other restaurants in the area of Page, I finally decided to pay a little extra, and get a decent meal. I'm happy to say, this is the first US restaurant where the flavour did not come purely from sugar.

Perfectly cooked steak, perfectly seasoned with actual spices, and pepper (not sugar), delicious!

Crab-meat pasta was also brilliant, excellent tasting, perfect seasoning, and you could really taste the crab meat. Real crab meat, from the ocean, not the crap you buy in supermarket deli's.

We went in the 4-6pm time bracket, where the pasta meal was on special at $9.99.

Great value, great food, nice work guys!

1  Thank Adam C
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were directed their by our hotel staff and did not regret the choice. The owner/manager was everywhere making sure everything was just right. I got the pork chop which was done just right and the fresh warm roles hit the spot

1  Thank ford2007

Been to Bonkers Restaurant? Share your experiences!