All reviews scenic view waffles lake powell indoor pool horseshoe bend other hotels would definitely stay here again lower antelope canyon the breakfast area guest laundry glen canyon fitness center hot breakfast flat screen tv wi fi clean hotel comfortable beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Be sure to pay thw small extra chsrge for a 2 queen balcony room especially 305, 304, 302 as they have the best view of lake Powell and Glen Canyon dam. Beds are comfortable, great wifi and lots of selection of breakfast items.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2019

I stayed Junior Suite, I king bed with sofa bed for 3 night. Nice clean room. Inside room had hot tub. That was very helpful after the long drive and hiking.
I had only one time chance to see breakfast ( on my last day), I'm early bird. I think breakfast selection is average.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 4, 2019

Spent 2 nights here and found the place a great deal. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was better than most (and we had been staying in various hotels for two weeks). While it probably needs a little paint in the halls, the hotel was clean and I always saw an employee cleaning. Good location in relation to town - close but not too close. Great town too.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Zweikinder
Pam S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Lake Powell, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Our family stayed here for 1 night before going to Lower antelope canyon. Quiet rooms, indoor pool, many selection breakfast, friendly staff. Will stay jere agin when we are in the area. Beds are comfy too

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Kidemdee
Pam S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Lake Powell, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2019

Thank you very much for your business and taking the time to let us know about your experience. The Sleep Inn is working hard on improving every day and I appreciate your taking notice. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. We can't wait to host you again for another amazing experience. Have a great day.

Reviewed July 1, 2019

I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights and our stay was wonderful! The staff was polite and the rooms were clean and up to date. The morning breakfast was fine but nothing over the top. It's a great hotel in a great location...We will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2019