6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.com$64
Priceline$64
FindHotel$64
eDreams$64
Agoda.com$64
Travelocity$64
2,043 results
All reviews lake powell best westerns antelope canyon nice hotel oatmeal horseshoe bend breakfast staff front desk staff beds were comfortable hot tub would stay here again the breakfast area nice stay nice room one night stay page az lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

LOCATION- This hotel is a short 5 minute drive to downtown area

FREE PARKING- plenty of parking available.

ROOMS- Seems old and rusty. No carpet in the rooms. Didn’t really care for the rooms. Try to find a better hotel.

INCLUDED BREAKFAST- If your option includes breakfast it is very basic don’t expect much. Hard boiled eggs were not good.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

I booked a hotel in advance, worried about summer crowds. I booked Best Western knowing it is reliable, plus the pictures of the deck made it look really nice. Upon arrival I found the hotel to look worn, both on the outside & the inside. The lobby has worn frayed carpets and the deck is small and uninviting. The view from the deck is nice, but deck is not attractive. They have curtains that are all tied back tight w/zip ties and the furniture is worn. I was assigned a room on the upper floor and found it overlooking the parking lot/junk yard. I immediately went to the front desk to ask for a room w/ a view of Lake Powell only to be told there were none. I understand that, but when I made the reservation it never specified there were a difference in rooms (same price). The room was clean & updated but, there were other problems. It never seemed to get cold in the room, because the air conditioner is placed directly under the curtains. The shower was all glass and looked nice, but it leaked. Breakfast was good w/lots of choices. Basically, I would recommend booking one of the many new hotels available. I paid $152 advance booking rate = $174 w/tax and could have got a better room for less. This location did not meet up to my Best Western standards.

Room tip: Make sure to request room looking over the lake
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 19087lisa
Customer_ServiceQSM, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western View of Lake Powell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2019

Dear 19087lisa, I am so sorry your expectations were not met and that you did not like the location of your room. The hotel tries to reassign room location whenever possible. Unfortunately, on the night of your stay, the hotel was completely sold out and we could not move you to a different room.
We zip tie our patio draperies whenever there are high winds in the area. Homeowners who have outdoor patio draperies would know that high winds can destroy very expensive draperies. We are sorry the reason behind our asset protection was not clear to you.
Thank you for your comments. We wish you well. Good luck!

Reviewed June 30, 2019

great views, clean, good breakfast and the staff: Falene, Relina, Michelle and Teri were the friendliest and attentive.
Centrally located for all the sites. Antelope Canyon was the best!
Loved the deck area for sitting and watching the sun set. Ample room to relax throughout the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank CCgirl147
Reviewed June 25, 2019

My husband and I went for a quick trip to visit Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. We also went to the Dam overview and a 4 mile rim view hike. The hot tub was great after such a busy day and the views were awesome. Before we left the next morning, we did enjoy the full breakfast. The team member that morning was Teri, along with Falene, Relina and Michelle. All were very friendly. The only negative was that it would be nice if there were more tables outside to enjoy the morning fresh air while eating.

Room tip: 3rd floor view room was great
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2019 via mobile

Our family of 5 stayed 3 nights while visiting the Page area. This BW was excellent and accommodating in every way.
Front desk staff, housekeeping team, and breakfast staff - Falene, Michelle, Jeri, Relina, and Jared - we all friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Traveled with family