Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.com$59
Priceline$59
FindHotel$59
Tripadvisor$59
ZenHotels.com
eDreams$59
2,045 results
All reviews lake powell best westerns antelope canyon nice hotel oatmeal horseshoe bend breakfast staff front desk staff beds were comfortable hot tub would stay here again the breakfast area nice stay nice room one night stay page az lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2016

This hotel was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast service was excellent. Bedding was excellent. Frequented by foreign tourist that make the great circle of the western national parks. Early riser tourist groups tended to be too noisy.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 29, 2016

We went to Page to see Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon. We just needed one night to stay and I chose the Best Western View after reading reviews on TripAdvisor. We were really happy with everything - the room was clean and tidy, the internet worked great for all 4 of us that stayed in the room. It was close to what we wanted to see and the Breakfast room was fantastic - in fact they have 2 breakfast rooms.

Room tip: On the 2nd floor there's a balcony with a couple of chairs - we brought a bottle of wine up there and watched the sun set by ourselves.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

Perfect hotel on every level...clean, great rooms and very peacful...only semi- complant is that the front desk staff could smile a little more...otherwise, this place is perfect. Go there. Stay there and enjoy the days inside and out...

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2016

My experience at Best Western View of Lake Powell Hotel is mixed.
The good: The rooms were really spacious, internet is free and worked fine, the breakfast had good selections and was well stocked for a morning where the hotel was sold out, I requested for late check out and was granted an extra hour which I very much appreciated without having any member status at Best Western.
The bad: Check-in was slow, they couldn't find my reservation and had to ask for my reservation number twice before they finally found it. The bed sheets were badly stained in multiple areas so I wasn't looking forward to getting into bed. The stains were very obvious so I'm pretty sure the housekeeper that cleaned the room noticed it but didn't think better to change it. There was a dirty q-tip left over in the bathroom by the previous guests. The floors in the room were really dirty, like they haven't been mopped in a while. The thing that really annoyed me was I had the "Do not disturb" sign hanging on the door handle so I'm not disturbed but the housekeeper was knocking loudly on my door even before the regular check-out time of 11am. What is the point of the sign then? Finally, since the hotel name is "view of Lake Powell", you'd think there is a view of Lake Powell but you can barely see Lake Powell from the balcony.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western View of Lake Powell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear Melissa C: Thank you for your recent feedback. We are happy you enjoyed our spacious room and had a great full hot breakfast at the hotel. I do apologize for the housekeeping details you mentioned. I will be sure to review with the housekeeping manager to make improvements. Thank you.

Reviewed August 27, 2016

Stayed here as a stop from Vegas to Monument Valley. Great welcome, really good rooms with microwave & fridge plus large flat screen. 24 hour coffee in lounge.
Breakfast was included and was as good as any major chain, in fact 100 times better.
Views are amazing!
No bar but 2 minute walk to town facilities.
Wifi a little slow but we were told, still free anyway.
Can't say enough, great mid range hotel.

Room tip: View of the rim is advisable and on second floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple