Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$132
Hotels.com$105
Tripadvisor$105
FindHotel$132
2,127 results
All reviews lake powell hotel restaurant antelope canyon horseshoe bend pool area gift shop breakfast buffet nice pool nice property fire pit hot tub off season small town nice stay laundry facilities road trip minute drive
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2019

Stayed for 3 nights with family of 7 and served as a home base for exploring around Lake Powell and thy Bryce Canyon area. Property is clean and well-appointed. Pool/tub were well maintained. Staff were helpful and engaging. Only complaint is that the A/C in the rooms seemed to have a hard time keeping up with the heat in the afternoons/evenings (temps in the room approached 80 degrees F). Would definitely visit again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here during a business trip. This was a very nice hotel, that seemed to be centrally located. The staff was friendly, and the place seemed to be very clean. The only thing that I did not like was there was not a free breakfast, so if that is important stay else where. The buffet was okay, and I think it was 12-13 Dollars if I remember right. If you are going to stay for a week or so that could add up quickly. All in all, it was a nice hotel, and I may stay here again in the future.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank rogerythat
Reviewed July 20, 2019

The best thing about this hotel is the pool. They have a very nice outdoor pool, but if you don't plan on using the pool I would stay somewhere less expensive. Note that breakfast is not included and the restaurant at the hotel is pretty pricey. The AC did not keep our room sufficiently cool despite us having the blinds closed and the AC set as low as it can go. Also, make sure you don't accidentally leave anything in room after checking out, because you will never see it again. I left some clothes in the dresser drawers and when I realized it I returned to the hotel to get it. I was told that the housekeeping staff did not find any clothes in the drawer. Since I am 100% sure I left clothes in the dresser drawer the only explanation I can think of is that the cleaning staff either took my clothes and kept them and/or throw them out. Most hotels will call you if you leave something in the room, not this hotel, they won't even return it to you.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Sandy G
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Check in staff is not super friendly. No one asked how we were, thank you for coming, etc. Just very curt and to the point. But the main issue was housekeeping coming into our room around 5:30PM stating they needed to check the closet. They did not knock. Simply walked in. I called the manager who said I needed to put my do not disturb sign on the door. Say what? Since when is it okay to walk into an occupied guest room? He was extremely rude to me and had a very bad attitude. His name is Jeremy Budds, or Butts. I can't remember. He said he was the regional VP. Shocking really that someone in that position could be lacking so much in customer service.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jenn_CP1976
Reviewed July 9, 2019

Very modern and clean. No newspapers and gift shop had nothing in it. Might have been under renovation. Pool was nice, exercise room was small. No restaurant facilities nearby. Good place to overnight.

Date of stay: May 2019