Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$132
Hotels.com$105
eDreams$105
FindHotel$132
2,127 results
All reviews lake powell hotel restaurant antelope canyon horseshoe bend pool area gift shop breakfast buffet nice pool nice property fire pit hot tub off season small town nice stay laundry facilities road trip minute drive
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2019

The best thing about this hotel is the pool. They have a very nice outdoor pool, but if you don't plan on using the pool I would stay somewhere less expensive. Note that breakfast is not included and the restaurant at the hotel is pretty pricey. The AC did not keep our room sufficiently cool despite us having the blinds closed and the AC set as low as it can go. Also, make sure you don't accidentally leave anything in room after checking out, because you will never see it again. I left some clothes in the dresser drawers and when I realized it I returned to the hotel to get it. I was told that the housekeeping staff did not find any clothes in the drawer. Since I am 100% sure I left clothes in the dresser drawer the only explanation I can think of is that the cleaning staff either took my clothes and kept them and/or throw them out. Most hotels will call you if you leave something in the room, not this hotel, they won't even return it to you.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Sandy G
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Check in staff is not super friendly. No one asked how we were, thank you for coming, etc. Just very curt and to the point. But the main issue was housekeeping coming into our room around 5:30PM stating they needed to check the closet. They did not knock. Simply walked in. I called the manager who said I needed to put my do not disturb sign on the door. Say what? Since when is it okay to walk into an occupied guest room? He was extremely rude to me and had a very bad attitude. His name is Jeremy Budds, or Butts. I can't remember. He said he was the regional VP. Shocking really that someone in that position could be lacking so much in customer service.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jenn_CP1976
Reviewed July 9, 2019

Very modern and clean. No newspapers and gift shop had nothing in it. Might have been under renovation. Pool was nice, exercise room was small. No restaurant facilities nearby. Good place to overnight.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank wjjmaj
Reviewed July 7, 2019

Stayed here for one night while visiting the attractions in Page and the hotel would have received 4 stars were it not for the price as it was way to expensive. The lobby is very nice and well appointed and there is a very nice pool area along with plenty of parking and a great location not far from the Glenn Canyon or Horseshoe Bend. The rooms were a little bit dated and can be far from the main lobby depending on your room. Staff was friendly but breakfast was way too expensive to even consider for a family of four. Make sure to visit Johns BBQ while in page as it is a must eat while in Page, just get takeout as seating will be limited.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank hotelforfun
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was clean, located centrally, with a lovely pool area and excellent customer service. Ashley at the front desk and Desi at the bar, were both outstanding in making our stay special! We watched incredible fireworks from the pool deck to celebrate the holiday. I highly recommend this hotel!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family